Discharge?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Noticed when wiping today that my discharge has got a funny almost green tinge to it, seems to be globs of it aswell rather than a liquid discharge, and there were teeeeeeny spots of blood in it :shock: anyone else had it?

i had this and they think that it is my plug starting to come away!!! also they said to keep and eye on the green muscus discharge as this can be an infection, maybe call the hospital?? xx

Oooh I got this!!! Not now obviously lol!! But in the final weeks. It's good with the blood that's your bloody shoe hunni good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this right at the end too! Discharge went green about 2-3 weeks before and slight blood in discharge 2 days before! Keep an eye on the blood though as it should be far too early for the bloody show!

Ill keep an eye on it, theres no itch or smell so i dont think its an infection, but ive had thrush on and off through the whole time, though that was pure white discharge and totally more gross LOL

im kinda tempted to have a feel for my cervix again, but havent quite recovered from last time when my finger went IN the damn thing LOL

Quick possibly stupid question while im here.. Is it dead obvious when contractions start? Cause ive had loadsa braxton hicks last few days, and a few of them were a bit twingy today, kinda like trapped wind but without the wind part LOL

No nopey nope no! Lol (slightly tipsy) but no I had a few false starts and this is my third!! But when labour did hit oh my goodness!!! So knew! But the false starts are pretty convincing xx

hmmm I never felt my contactions til I was 10 cm dilated, i mean they felt like slight period pains all the time during the day but nothing to scram about til I was ready to push, xx

Oh and one more question, Can labour start early even if baby isnt engaged or anything? I sorta thought that baby engageing was one of the things that helped set it off? Or am i completely wrong on that? LOL

Can ya tell im worrying a lil now !?

Some babies go into labour and are born breech so even though it helps it's not 100% with the head engaging I had my bloody show two weeks before labour and a big bloody show the day before labour xx I wouldn't worry xxx

yeah evie is right dont worry i was just about to write to you and ask if you were worrying

if it haapens and you go into labour call hospital then see what they say you will be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back