Help needed please?!?!

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Right me and oh had sex about an hour ago. Ive just woke up and went to the loo and wiped myself and there was fresh blood. It wasnt all over, not heavy and none on my nickers just when i wiped. ive just wiped again and checked and its still there but not as heavy and still only when I wipe. Should I be worried what do i do. Ive been having period type cramps for afew days now and have the currently but since ive had them for afew days im not saying its all the same problem?!?!

thanks girls never bled yet so just dont know what to think

its prob nothing to worry about as you have such a good blood supply down there at the moment but i would give your midwife or nhs direct ring and get a proper answer :hug:

yeah, give a ring to midwife just to check, better be safe! but don't worry, sure everything is ok. :hug: :hug:

I've had this a couple of times when we've got a wee bit too rough, think that's why there's been a wee bit of blood.

But if you;re worried give nhs direct a call :hug:

ive just called them and they were lovely. Told me to have a bath and clean myself down below and then put a pad on and see what its like then. Thanks for all your quick responses. I shit a brick there

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
It's always scary to see blood even though alot of the time it's nothing to worry about :hug:
I've had a polyp on the cervix both times which would bleed after sex so we got a ban :lol:

It's also always better to just give them a call to put your mind at rest :hug: :hug: :hug:

yeah im pleased i did ring them now. She told me I had to relax and not do anything much as that and the sex could have been too much... i cant relax any bloody more then I do... stuff still needs to be done. :lol: me def wants to get my hospital bag ready now tho

NO MORE SEXY TIME FOR US :lol:

Mummy2B2009 said:
Lesley, will you bloody get that hospital bag sorted!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lol: hun I know I know im going to get it sorted tomorrow for def now like cause the first thing i thought was shit my bags not ready :lol: they are both half done like! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Take it easy MrsB and don't worry my bag's not sorted yet and I will be induced no longer than 4 weeks from now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I will get it done at some point probably yelling at hubby what to put in whilst in labour :rotfl:

Mik said:
Take it easy MrsB and don't worry my bag's not sorted yet and I will be induced no longer than 4 weeks from now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I will get it done at some point probably yelling at hubby what to put in whilst in labour :rotfl:

well that was my other thought. Might just leave it so lee can do it while im in labour... nope not a chance of that I hate been un orgianised lol

Mik said:
Mine's not done either :oops: Still got to buy some proper pyjamas and some slippers cos I just sleep in a big tshirt normally! I've never packed a hosp bag, despite having had 3 babies. With my first I was suddenly admitted as an emergency at 35 weeks with pre-eclampsia, then I had 2 homebirths after that and didn't bother to get one ready! So I'm feeling a bit like a first timer now - not knowing what to put in!

MrsBrightside said:
ive just called them and they were lovely. Told me to have a bath and clean myself down below and then put a pad on and see what its like then. Thanks for all your quick responses. I sh*t a brick there
Glad you feel reassured Mrs B, I had some bleeding after sex in my first pregnancy and it was all fine, but so scary at the time. It's amazing how common it is - yet nobody really warns you about it.

Well Im being induced on Tuesday and still havent got a dressing gown (found my slippers though) and have bought big knickers (in case of c section) and some button front nighties to add to the bag but they are still in the primark bag I brought them home in lol

Well no more bleeding. Did exactly what I was told to, had a bath and then stuck a pad on and when I got up this morning there was nothing on it. FEW!! still im going to rest up like ive been told to, im bored already tho :lol:

I'm glad it's all stopped :cheer: :cheer:
Take it easy and spend the day scoffing :wink: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back