Big fat whinging thread- Get all your whinges out here!

Vicxzy

Reaction score
Place for everyone to moan without guilt :lol:

Ill start!

Im sick of being sick, I hate the fact I cant move as easily as before, I feel frumpy, fat & pasty :(
My boobs kill, My skin itches all over, & Im sick of patronizing midwives esp those who appear to be around 12 years old!
Ahhh feel much better now! x

I relate about the itching all over amd patronizing midwifes!!!! :hugs:

I am sick of MIL!!! First of all she was buying our pram, a new one too. Then she slowly tried to worm her way out of it and trying to get me the cheapest second hand one she could find. Then my great nana gave me the money for one as she heard what MIL was doing...my family have spent hundreds each on new baby stuff, all she has bought is a pack of nappies! So we said seen as your not buying the pram could you get us the 4d scan, she said yeah she will see what she can do (she has plenty of money) next thing...OH sister wants one so MIL doesn't think its fair if she gets us one even though OH sisters bf is on 1000 a week and buying her I phones and playstation 3's! If she wanted one so bad why not get one instead of the I phone!!! Its all excuses why MIL can't get us the scan...we need to book ASAP and she is being a fucking bitch!!! That felt good!

Oh MIL has bought stuff for OHs sister...but not us!

Last edited:
I don't want to ho back to work in July :( I want to be a stay at home mum until Ella is at nursery but we can't afford for me to :( I'll only be going back part time but the money I earn will make a difference.

Both my mum and mil could stay home with their babies because their husbands' salary alone could pay all the bills. Both keep saying that it's best to stay at home with bubs but they don't seem to appreciate that it's not a choice!

my bum is getting fat now :( i always look pale my hair seems to be changing colour with no hair dye involved haha- Im fed up with not being able to get comfy and im dying to finish up from work.... :)

Oh and i cant decide on my babys name which is stresssssssssssssiiiiiiiiinnnngggggg me out big time lol x

What a great thread.

I'm fed up not getting a full nights sleep. I am out of bed to go to the toilet between 2 and 3 times a night. To top it all off, I toss and turn from one side to the other all night long. I have 2 dark circles under my eyes most days which is not atractive lol.
I'm also getting to the uncomfortable sitting stage but this only seems to happen me at work. It's driving me mad.

Rose

Oh this is quality I am not alone! I feel bad about whinging to OH x

I don't want to ho back to work in July :( I want to be a stay at home mum until Ella is at nursery but we can't afford for me to :( I'll only be going back part time but the money I earn will make a difference.

Both my mum and mil could stay home with their babies because their husbands' salary alone could pay all the bills. Both keep saying that it's best to stay at home with bubs but they don't seem to appreciate that it's not a choice!

I hear you on this one Annie! My baby has not even been born yet and I am worrying about when I have to go back to work - especially as I've been forced onto early maternity leave so will have to go back even sooner than I'd planned :-( My friend has just gone back to work and says it is so hard - luckily her husband works nights so he can look after their son, but she says she can't speak to him during the day as she'll just cry if she hears him! xxx

I am sick of MIL!!! First of all she was buying our pram, a new one too. Then she slowly tried to worm her way out of it and trying to get me the cheapest second hand one she could find. Then my great nana gave me the money for one as she heard what MIL was doing...my family have spent hundreds each on new baby stuff, all she has bought is a pack of nappies! So we said seen as your not buying the pram could you get us the 4d scan, she said yeah she will see what she can do (she has plenty of money) next thing...OH sister wants one so MIL doesn't think its fair if she gets us one even though OH sisters bf is on 1000 a week and buying her I phones and playstation 3's! If she wanted one so bad why not get one instead of the I phone!!! Its all excuses why MIL can't get us the scan...we need to book ASAP and she is being a fucking bitch!!! That felt good!

Oh MIL has bought stuff for OHs sister...but not us!

I hear you on this one Annie! My baby has not even been born yet and I am worrying about when I have to go back to work - especially as I've been forced onto early maternity leave so will have to go back even sooner than I'd planned :-( My friend has just gone back to work and says it is so hard - luckily her husband works nights so he can look after their son, but she says she can't speak to him during the day as she'll just cry if she hears him! xxx

Im being forced into early mat leave too it sucks :( x

Im fed up of fat ankles and not being able to put my socks on because my feet are too far away!!!

I'm sick of having a big greasy face and shit hair, and only being comfy when in my pjs.

Also, just noticed last night how fat my arse is getting too.

Last edited:
My hairs gone shit too! So lank & unmanageable!x

I'm sick of a certain 2 people touching my belly to look for a bump! It's only little I realise this and it's frustrating me enough without u pulling at my top everytime I see u to look for a change!

I'm sick of having to politely smile at people and explain I am engaged have been for 2 years yes we did plan to get married this or next year but now things have changed and don't want a quickie wedding just so we can get a cheap rented house off the army. I want to get married and not feel like a lump.

Xxx

Seriously! My dad is a selfish drunk! He's just called and woken me up (I didn't answer) and now I can't get back to sleep cos I'm itching so much! He didn't call for.any real reason. Wish he'd be more considerate sometimes :(

Seriously! My dad is a selfish drunk! He's just called and woken me up (I didn't answer) and now I can't get back to sleep cos I'm itching so much! He didn't call for.any real reason. Wish he'd be more considerate sometimes :(
:hugs:

xx

Aww girlies its all so crappy isnt it? Keep whinging it does good to share! ;) x

what is the point in heartburn :( GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is the point in heartburn :( GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back