Big fat whinging thread- Get all your whinges out here!

You got any gaviscon Lou? It's my best friend these days :)

Fruit tums mmmmm (never thought Id say that!)x

Do you all hate me because I have nothing to whinge about? lol x

I'm sick of having dry skin, tried all the products suited for dry skined and not working...Even E45...Drinking water dont help.. any suggestion?

Have you tried aqueous cream at all?

You can pick it up in Boots & it's fab for all different skin conditions & you can use as a shower wash to

My mum works in a care home & is there most used product there

xxx

I'm sick of having dry skin, tried all the products suited for dry skined and not working...Even E45...Drinking water dont help.. any suggestion?

Palmers Olive Cream or just olive oil!
--

I am not going to even start moaning......

You got any gaviscon Lou? It's my best friend these days :)

Ye but it just keeps coming back after a while got the little ones in my bag to for when im out oh well least the little one must have hair lol:whistle:

My car exhaust blew up spectacularly and cost £320 to be fixed :(

Oh the heartburn, i have had it for about 4 days now. Got to ring back the doctors tomorrow and see if they have left a prescription x

what is the point in heartburn :( GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen!!!x

Double Amen!! I've had it since 13 weeks pregnant. I think I am going to have a VERY hairy baby, lol. He is gonna be mixed race so bet it's all afro, ha ha!! Gaviscon is my best friend now too - am just off to the doctors to pick up a prescription for a giant bottle, lol!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back