Big Brother

Yeah I think I would get on well with Aaron. I like Louise too but I'd stay away from her in that house, she's waaaaaaaay too beautiful! :lol:

I can't see her prettiness. OH said she is good looking but I can't see it. Don't get me wrong, she isn't unattractive at all but I just think so many other women are way more pretty than her?!

I agree I dont think she's totally gorgeous, wouldn't say she's ugly.

:)

I'm rooting for Rebeckah to go!

Save Heaven!!!!

wooooooooo

Rebeckha has drove me crazy tonight!!! The little lying shit stirrer!!! I almost almost threw the remote at her face! If I was there omg!

So........who to vote. :lol:

OMG how can Rebeckha blatantly lie like she did? She's not right in the head that one!

Heaven annoys me, but I want Rebeckha to go defo!

OMG how can Rebeckha blatantly lie like she did? She's not right in the head that one!

Heaven annoys me, but I want Rebeckha to go defo!

Blatent liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was going mad at the TV.

She looks even more two faced now, because her and heaven had their chat, patched things up and then she went and voted for heaven, whereas, heaven didn't vote for her.

I really think she has issues. xxx

rebeckha have to go, have to get a bad respons from the audience. she need to realise shes not all that, shes not a good person n she need to step down from her own pedistal.

Heaven is just diferent, i like it. Big brother used to be about getting all kind of diferent ppl in the house, now its just "good looking" girls and horny boys. I do like the boys better then the girls.

So far i really like Jay, Fay, Mark and im starting to warm to Tom since he stood up for heaven.

Ooh hope you don't mind me joining in on this thread, I love it!!!
Receckha was really two faced and horrible but I think she's very entertaining and it was funny to watch. Heaven is a bit OTT for my liking. I'm really liking Fay and Mark atm :) xx

I like Mark not sure about Faye!

I think Alex and he curly haired one fancy each other...

Did you see Maisy and Alex!?? X

Ooh hope you don't mind me joining in on this thread, I love it!!!
Receckha was really two faced and horrible but I think she's very entertaining and it was funny to watch. Heaven is a bit OTT for my liking. I'm really liking Fay and Mark atm :) xx

The more that join the better. I'm so glad I have this place to talk about it coz my OH hates it and nobody I know watches it and it's sooooo frustrating lol I gotta get it out somewhere!

I was glad Rebeckha went and I thought her interview was really good. Her message to the house after was so good, I haven't caught up yet to see how it went down afterwards, but OMG bet it caused some sh*t!

xxxx

Aaron and maisy!! Did anyone see that coming??
XxX

Ano I didn't see that coming with Aaron & Maisy either.

Hated rebekah she showed her true colours.

^^^ Nor me!

What did people think about Mark and Jay last night?

It must be a bloke thing! It's a bit wrong in a house full of people!
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

I felt really sorry for Aaron tonight! They totally blew it all out of context! Faye telling everyone he flipped out on her when all he said was that she was out of order for her telling him to think about what his son must be thinking! Such exaggeration! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back