Big Brother

Maria1977

Reaction score
OMG can't wait for the new series, so glad Channel 5 have picked it up. I know you either love or hate it, there's no middle ground with BB, but I LOVE it. OH is gutted lol

Me too so EXCITED my OH is feeling your OH's pain a reckon, oh well stuff em :) x

I love it too and so does my OH, so we go to bed early and watch it upstairs in bed. arrhhh .xxxxx

I love it too and so does my OH, so we go to bed early and watch it upstairs in bed. arrhhh .xxxxx

Awww wish my OH did, he hates it. He tolerated it alot last year coz we thought it was going forever and then when I said to him I'd heard it was coming back his whole face dropped and was like 'nooooooo' lol

I'm sooooo pleased, summer isn't summer without BB!

xxxxx

OMG when does it start?? At least my lonely nights in wont be that bad with BB :) xx

I'm not sure of the exact date, but something like 15 or 17 August on channel 5. I think Brian Belo is hosting too lol There's an 'eye' advert out now and it's still Marcus Bentley narrating woo lol xxx

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lol xxxx

ooooooohhh

Cant wait!!

I heard it was brian dowling who is doing the presenting??

Glad marcus bentley is back was kinda hoping that would happen.

It starts on 16/17 th August which is when my wee one goes bk to school after the summer holidays so it will give me something to look forward to

Does anyone know what sort of format it will be in? ie. every night for an hour with highlights/live show/bblb ect?

:)

ooooo hope it is Brian Dowling and not Brian Belo. I love belo, but thought it was weird that he would be presenting lol

Cannot wait!! xxxxxx

Mean to say not sure of format but think there was talk of a spin-off like bblb. I've got BB on Channel 5 on my FB but only see if it comes up in my news feed, haven't gone to the page for ages so might've missed some news! xxxx

Nice to see some old faces in that ad!

I wasn't a huge fan of Cbb, they need to get better celebs in there!

So when is the proper BB starting?

I really wasnt into this. BUT I now spend every night on my own bored senseless and Im finding myself uber excited about this :shock:

Bring on big brother!

Last edited:
Yodabo - I'm not sure but think they might run one after the other, not 100% on that though.

Augustmum - I'm so addicted to BB but I'm gonna miss being at work for a change and talking to the girls about it all the next day lol

I REALLY want to go on there but i have a closet or 2 full of skeletons that i dont want to come out :rofl:

I love it, OH hates it!!

OMG I got goosebumps watching that, I am soooooo excited.

I've watched this religiously since the very first one.

When I was pregnant with my 1st it was one of the only interesting things on the telly, coz we didn't have sky or anything at that time, and I mind paying for a tv card thingy in the hospital so I could watch the eviction live after she was born.

I was actually quite upset when it finished last yr. Its wierd how ppl can get so attached to a tv programme, and its unusual for me, coz i'm not a big tv fan in general.

I heard kerry katona is going into the celeb one and either her mum or her ex too.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back