Big Brother

i felt sorry for him too, if i was fay or tom, i be more angry at maisie that jumped him n are supposed to be a friend..

I felt really sorry for Aaron tonight! They totally blew it all out of context! Faye telling everyone he flipped out on her when all he said was that she was out of order for her telling him to think about what his son must be thinking! Such exaggeration! :roll:

Agreed. I was getting so frustrated watching it and having noone here to talk to about it lol I really don't like her for that, Aaron really hasn't done anything wrong but is being painted as the bad person. Faye has shown no interest in aaron and has just accused him of being gay but gets upset that he's kissed someone else... a drunken kiss at that.

Aaron and Maisy really should just call them all on it and say 'yeah we had a drunken kiss, so the f**k what'!

And Maisy really shouldn't have denied anything happened, it's all on camera ffs and she didn't even do anything wrong. Faye has continuously denied she even fancies aaron so wtf did they do wrong?

And as for Tom getting all jealous, seriously?

aarghh they need to get over themselves

Aaaaaaaaaand rant over lol

Aaargh Faye & Tom are dicks. Aaron needs to grow a pair too lol

OOh i was hoping there would be a bb thread. My hatred of Aaron just cant find an outlet. From day one i felt that he was a weak prissy judgemental despot. Just like John James though people cant see past his good looks. I feel so sorry for Faye having such a doubting herself time and for Gem who seems such a lovely loving person. Want Alex to win though or Tom or Jay:)

Dont know what happened last night until tommorow morning im intriegued though. Nobodies dead though right?
X Daisy

Jem left the bb house & all three will be up for nominations now, arron, fay & jay.

Arron i hate him with a passion but fay is just so stupid cause she went in there for the experiance & shes landed herself a pretend relationship on arrons behalf, fooling her into thinking its real when its all part of his game plan, very clever man. Fay always crying & arron storming off not talking to anyone. Alex & tom though huh! :O never thought they would have a kiss did you ? she's denied it though she said to louise no i wouldnt kiss any one in here, why do they lie there being video'd every 2nd of the day lol.

I dont know who i want to win, maybe jay! i aint bothered as long as arron or harry dont win lol.

X

Last edited:
I'm not too keen on jay, he was too easily led by Anton.

Alex to win!

I have to admit my fave is harry! I personally think he is the only one being 'real' in there!
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

I still have to watch the episode where gem leaves. gonna watch in a bit when Oz has his nap.

Wonder if Aaron will go tonight? Can't believe that Faye is so fooled by him, he's so cheesy too. Could never be with a guy like him.

I think Alex to win, but Tom or Harry would do lol I think them 3 have remained themselves throughout and haven't been influenced or played games at all. Jay is ok, but like Isobel said is too easliy led, and really doesn't have the brains to play the game, he should've just got on with having fun instead lol

Right, as long as Aaron or Harry don't win I'm ok. Aaron I used to like but his sulking pathetic ways really grate me. Harry thinks he's above everyone else and is a right cock. Alex and tom I ain't fussed on (did anybody know that Alex is a glamour model?) Louise meh. I like Jay, he's got my kind of humour! And fay, I'm starting to like her! I was sobbing at that bit with Gem and her last night :blush:

Right, as long as Aaron or Harry don't win I'm ok. Aaron I used to like but his sulking pathetic ways really grate me. Harry thinks he's above everyone else and is a right cock. Alex and tom I ain't fussed on (did anybody know that Alex is a glamour model?) Louise meh. I like Jay, he's got my kind of humour! And fay, I'm starting to like her! I was sobbing at that bit with Gem and her last night :blush:

I almost cried at that too lol

OMG Alex a glamour model? :rofl:

OMG alex a glamour model i thought she worked on airplanes a trolly dolly! whats her second name so i can you tube her hahaha. Totally agree, hate arron & harry, arron has throwin his arms back around fay now that he & her are up for eviction but thats just for the public to think he is nice when the day before, he was sat in the diary room saying fay wants everything he dont, 4 kids & a range rover then said i think our relationship is over. Make your mind up arron. Harry & his 24 bedroom house is it hahaha, still calls his mum mummy lol! shamefull. Jay i do like jay but since i heard him say he went to thialand & slept with 42 woman & 2 LADY BOYS!! & he has a pooh with door open everytime & you can hear it fall out of his arss hahaha YUKE! totally going off him now.

I dont think any of them should win pmsl! louise has done nothing to win either has she. Who goes tonight i reckon harry might go! i think fay might get votes to stay in cause i have to admitt i actually cried watching her & jem having that last talk before jem left the house LOL!! i am blaming my hormones though hehehe. Hope arron goes! :)

Last edited:
I hope that Aaron gets booed vile little man. I cant watch it when hes on have to fast forward he makes my blood boil.
Im just watching last nights now. Poor old Gem she never really had her own happy time in the house.
Whats going to happen tonight then?
X Daisy

Its eviction night tonight, so arron, fay, jay & harry are up for eviction publics vote. xx

NOOOOOOO! harry was my fave! No idea who will be my new one!
Aarons dancing was pretty awesome, think that was the only slightly interesting thing about him!
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Hes vile vile vile. Cant belive anyone is voting for him. How can people be so fooled by good looks and cuddling teddy bears. ugh
Not even watched last nights yet but read post in ttc by accidentwith spoilers.
disapointed.
xDaisy

Cant belive he is gonna be in the final. If people vote him to win then what is the world coming too. Hate him with a passion & it shows now that his relationship with faye is nothing because he dont seem concerned that fay is up for eviciton at all. What a sleezy guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back