Big Brother 7!!!

i love bb and cant wait for it to start!! i work full time tho so i cant have e4 on like i used to :( . i agree with beanie though, i really cant stand chantelle!! alot of the contestants when they get out start to act really big headed (even tho they claim to be 'the same person i always was'!) and anthony, who lives next door to my parents, is totally up himself! he drives round in his black jeep thinking he's gods gift!! i just laugh at him! i suppose ppl who go on the show are only after fame though! i just hope theres no1 really really annoying in this year! x

Melanie said:
I think I'm the only person in the country that truly detests BB! I really hate reality TV. :twisted:

Loook, just give it up and watch the damn prog. You love it you just dont know it yet..

LOL.

i was convinced it was starting last thursday, got all excited then relised it wasnt on for another week, gutted!!! lol

xxx

yeah, i remember watching last years opening night in the pub with friends, we had gone out for the night so i could annouce i was prengant, doesnt seem that long ago!

xxx

i cant wait 4 big brother 2 start :D :D wont be able to watch much until the 26th may. my dad really hates it and him, my mum and younger sis are goin away on hol 4 2 weeks then so ill have it on like 24/7 :D :D im getting sky tv put in my bedroom 2 so wont even have to move lol (god how lazy does that sound lol)
xx

Only 2 days to go now, whohoo!!!! :dance: :dance:

I really liked Eugene last year too, was gutted that Anthony won, what has he done since - NOTHING!!!!!!!

Roll on Thursday :lol:

Xxx

We've made this a sticky so everyone can see it....lets try and keep all BB discussion in this one thread or it'll be like my last forum where there was a new thread everyday discussing a different housemate and what drunken antics they'd got up to :lol:

WOW I just heard it's on till mid-AUGUST!!!!

That's 3 months!!!!

3 months of watching t.v, my DH has already gone off me :lol:
Getting all excited now :D

wow my first sticky!! hehe

I am so excited about tonight, i will give you all my opions of the house mates tomorrow!!!

ps i love davina and dermot!!! xxxx

ooh my favourite 3 months of the year lol les than an hour to go :D
xxxxxx

I'm gonna watch Honey I ruined the House then Big Brother and eat curry - textbook evening :D

Then I will be back on here for pudding lol

:shock: glad some one just reminded me its on in a hr :shock:
iv got to have a bath wash my hair get kids clothes ready for tomorrow get bits ready to go birmingham for baby show make harleys bottles up errrrrrrrr best get my skates on..

ps i hope there aint a stunning girl in the house as they always get naked and i get jelous and ban OH from watchin it :lol:

the house is horrible!

those rubber sofas do NOT look very comfortable, I like to snuggle in a comfy couch of an evening, I'd hate it straight away.

yep urchin heard on the radio they have done it on perpos to peee them off more :lol:

that pete is sooooooooooooooooo going to be fun to watch,the blonde woman looks scary

Pete looks like he was putting a lot of that on, so he annoyed me straight away.

I hate most of them already.

So do I :roll:

I couldn't abide those people for 3 minutes let alone 3 months :shock:

What.A.Bunch.Of.Freaks.

The only remotley normal one was Imogen.

What bunch of weirdo's. :shock: Glad i'm not in there. Going to funny to watch tho. :D

omg!!! where the hell do they get these people from???

think it will wind me up just watching them..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back