bfp but not getting excited! pic added on pg 3

wow thats a strong one any idea how far along you are? xxx

Wow thats a strong one!! I had to wait until 6 weeks gone to get a line that strong!! I'm so pleased for you hun! x

Congrats Mrs - I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Thinking of you. x

wow, what a strong line! congrats hunni and as the others have said... fx for a sticky bean! :) x

thats a good strong line :) congratulations and hope this one is a super duper sticky 1

Congratulations MrsMc. Im really pleased for you. I have been off this site for sometime as had HG so didn't want to burden everyone with moans and groans whilst peeps have got other issues. Anyways saw your post and thought, thats really put a smile on my face so FX for you and hope it all goes ok. xx

Oh forgot to say didn't expect it that dark cos I'd only wee'd like an hour before he he. I hope that is a good sign

Hey hun, I really really hope this is sticky for you :) AMAZING strong clear line
X

Last edited:
Congratulations! Everything crossed for you! Super line too :dance: xx

I pray to God that thsi is one VERY sticky bean for youu this time round Mrs Mc!!!!...............you really do deserve it!!! xxxx

Superglue!!

Attachments

• Superglue.jpg
    Superglue.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
congratulations, wishing you a happy healthy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics