bfp but not getting excited! pic added on pg 3

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Got a bfp about an hour ago, but will probably end like the others x

Last edited:
Well I'm really pleased to see you back here, I was thinking the other day not seen you around in ages, fingers crossed for you xx

:yay: great news!! heres to an extra extra extraaaaaaa sticky!!!!
:dust: :love: :yay: :dust: :love: :yay:

xxxxxxxx

Sweetie be positive, clearly because of your experiences you won't feel excited but atleast be positive and don't add stress hun! Good luck hun hope your little bean sticks xx

heres to an ultra sticky bean!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

congratulations hunni, im so happy for you! x x x x

Got everything crossed for you this time Mrsmc. Will you be able to see your doc ASAP?
:hugs:

Congratulations hunny, heres to a super sticky little bean and a happy and healthy 9 months x x

Congratulations hun. Fx for a super sticky bean xxxxx

Congratulations hun.
I'm sorry you're not very excited, I think all new pregnant women are scared but even more so if they have already had a miscarriage. You do have a high chance of not having a miscarriage again after two miscarriages though :)
I really think you should be positive and stay hopeful.
You're right not to get too excited, but there's absolutely no reason at all for you to be negative and have no hope.
Good luck sweetie, I really hope this is your time xxx

Congratulations Mrs Mc! I really hope this is your sticky bean!

Hi hun, are you going to the docs asap? I thought they found the problem with your thyroid, did they put you on the medication? x x x
Remember, you have sometimes to kick arses of NHS workers, in my case I ended up going private for a prescription. Good luck hun! hugs

Good luck MrsMc, I was wondering about how you were just yesterday... glad to hear you've done it again, really hope that it sticks this time sweetie xxx

Congratulations Hun x really hope this is it this time x x

Ahhhh sweetie I don't blame you for feeling worried having gone through this three times already, but try and stay hopeful. As the girls have said get on the phone to your doctor and see what he says. Since they have done some tests on you they may be able to advise you differently xxx

Awww Congrats mrs mc - really hope you got a sticky one this time. Best of luck xxx

I was thinking about you a few days ago and wondering if you'd got pregnant again. So glad you're going to the docs - make sure they keep an eye on you. I think now they know the problem that you and baby will make it - the only thing going against you before was the lack of knowledge of what was happening. They'll be like hawks with proper meds this time. Congratulations and go for it xxxx

Last edited:
Massive congrats hun, try to stay positive as hard as it is & make sure those docs see you ASAP

Keep us posted my lovely :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back