bfp but not getting excited! pic added on pg 3

Wow thats a really strong bfp, stronger than I ever got!Congratulations hun, fingers crossed for a super super sticky bean xxx

Congratulations I really wish you the very best.

Congrats! Crossing my fingers that this will be your sticky little bean :)

Congratulations! got everything crossed for u. xxx

I am ok didn't sleep a wink worrying that there will be blood when I go to loo! It is driving me scatty

Oh bless you :hugs:

I can't imagine how worrying this is for you & know it's tough but try to keep positive & happy thoughts

Were you able to get into the doctors?

:hugs: :friends: :hugs:

xxxx

xx I have a really positive feeling this time for you hun xx

Yeh I got an injection in my bum for my thyroid. I think she said there was vitamin k in it but I am not really taking anything in. She said it won't stop a mc it will just give merge same chances as a normal person!

Ouch :( hope wasn't too painful

Well those lines were fantabulously strong so hoping that's a sign of amazing things to come

Same as Polly, have a great feeling about you :hugs:

xxxx

Sorry only just seen this post...

Thats great news hun.. Everything crossed for you, that line is so strong lol :D xx

omg!! my fingers r well and truly crossed for you!! :D xxx

oh sugar!! forgot to say congrats!! CONGRATULATIONS!! hope bean is super sticky xxx

That's great that you're getting the injections :yay:
And add "the same chances as a normal person" to the strong lines (still can't get over them! awesome lines!!) I think you will make it xxx

Thanks sunny I really hope so I am hoping the cramps r a sign of babba getting snuggled in tight

Thanks sunny I really hope so I am hoping the cramps r a sign of babba getting snuggled in tight

I still get them now so don't worry if you can - bubs is snuggling away aw :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back