BFP>BFN>BFP? *updated pic* 16dpo ..Testing again soon

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
iv been having a really crappy day today just really didnt feel like smiling and didnt have the energy for anything. we went out for a hour today to chose out some paint for LOs bedroom i decided i dont like the colour and would like something a bit warmer like a light pink and have some little purple fishies swimming accross the wall. we managed to argue about colours and then about which nappies LO prefers. thats so not like me :? OH is all stressed and now its made me all stressed.
iv been reading up on Ovulation. i read that you can also confirm pregnancy with OPKs (i have one left from a pack of five) i have no HPTs but have some coming in the post from ebay thats 3 days late. so didnt want to go out today and buy some more.
i Ovulated on CD10/CD11. (28/29th Jan), Used 4 OPKs.

First- CD9 Neg
CD10 Pos
CD11 Pos
CD12 Neg

i chilled out and didnt get my hopes up too much during my 2WW. i thought to myself my day cant get much worse so just out of curiosity decided to take my last OPK just to see if it comes up BFP and it was! i got 2 really strong lines- obviously a BFP.
.....NOW WHAT??
some of OHs dumbass friends think you OV the whole two weeks before expected period and think that id still be picking up OV...Now im all angry that ther confusing OH!! :x

does this mean im PG? il be taking HPT Monday morning x

Sorry can't help just wanted to say good luck your testing and hope you get your BFP :cheer:

I think you might be pregnant.
I read so many stories about people using OPKs as HPTs.
But still, they arent the same thing!!
I would test with an HTP just in case.
I have everything crossed for you!
I hope you get a BFP! :hug: :pray:

Good luck when you test :pray: that you get BFP :pray:

Hi hun! I don't know much about ovulation tests.... but I do really hope it's a BFP, let us know when you do the test :cheer:

Good luck....it looks promising but make sure with the HPT.........heres praying its a BFP. :pray:

OK i have the HPT.... are you ready girls?

give me a few mins to gather my HCG LOL. fingers crossed :pray: xx

pretty sure its a

bfn.

so down now.
can it be wrong? iv been drinking alot of juice and its not FMU?

:hug: It could be too early to tell hun :hug: AF is due tomorrow yes?

Definitely test with FMU in the next couple of days :hug:

yes im due tomorow. how did i get a BFP OPK???? im not Ovulating!! i never got a BFP on OPK exept CD10 and CD11. i was so sure i was and now i have no hope :cry:

HI hun :wave:

dont be sad ! you cant give up yet!! Firstly I got a BFP by using an OPK :) I'd say its either a BFP or maybe you've ovulated twice? Im not sure how sensitive First Responce are? Keep POAS though. Hope its a BFP for you hun xx

Hey thankyou so much for replying hun, i feel so let down though. and no im deffo not Oving again. No CM whatsoever. im confused that OPK picked up BFP and i know im not Oving im due on AF today or tomorrow :think: what do you think? and howcome you used a OPK instead of HPT :) thankyou u gave me a little hope. was it a deffo BFP and how long before/after your AF did you get your great news? sorry so many questions hun :roll: Congrats BTW :hug:

:hug: :hug:

I used an OPK as I know they pick up the preggo hormones and I didnt have any HPT's. I used them after I definately knew I was pregnant too, just to keep checking LOL. I got my BFP on 10dpo I think.

Your OPK is picking up something so lets hope its a little baby!!!! :cheer:

hopefully you'll have got your BFP with FMU :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back