BFP>BFN>BFP? *updated pic* 16dpo ..Testing again soon

Elle's Mumy...are you testing again this morning? I know you are probably sleeping at the mo as you are in Canada but I am sure that English Readers are waiting with baited breath! :)

All rge best to you sweety i hope its that BFP your after!!! :pray: :hug:

Sorry its a BFN.
It is possible that although you got a positive OPK before that you didnt actually ov. Sometimes the body gears up for ov but it doesnt happen...it means a longer cycle and means that AF doesnt come on time. Delayed ov can be for a number of reasons including illness and stress. Maybe that is what happened this month?
I would leave it a few days and see what happens. AF might come, you might have just ovd and have to wait a little while for AF OR it could still be that there is not enough HPT in your system and that you are PG.....Ov tests only pick up the Lutenising hormone.....thats also produced in pregnancy I think which is why the OPKs can be used as pregnancy tests (if you use them at the right time).

no, i knw i ovulated. i chart my CM and i had 2 ++ OPKs. i am defo sure it happened. im not Oving now no way i have no CM. and i always have alot the day before i do. i think i can see a shadow of a line when help up to the light! does that count? i dont know it may be my eyes being mean to me! have a look for yourselfs girls,,x

It could just be you need to wait a few more days for the hormone to build up in your system then....it takes a while for it to get into the urine.

this is my OPK yesterday
test052.jpg

HPT today
DSC00801.jpg

what do you think? not yet? do it again in a few days? :think:

I Definately see a line...looks like a BFP to me...what say the rest of ladies? :cheer:

Hmmm, there is obviously a line on the OPK as you know but I cant see anything on the HPT. There is a mass test going on on here on 15th Feb - just a few days away (see the thread about the mass testathon) .....If I was you Id wait til then - give the hormones a chance to build up if they are there and also you will have the support of loads of others testing at the same time. I'm one of the people who is meant to be testing (I have a horrid feeling I wont make it to the 15th and that AF might turn up before then but I am planning on scaring her off for 9months so I hope she doesnt!)

Good Luck :hug: x

I THINK i see a line...I really hope it is a BFP for you..cant wait for you to test again! :hug:

thanks girls, i had a fiddle and look- see what you think..
DSC00801-1.jpg

sorry im not great at painting LOL, but line one is where the line should be/ maybe 2nd is the controll obviously LOL :lol:

I still think i can see something! You have had all the signs too so I think all looks promising! You might just need a little longer to produce a stronger line! I am testng tomorrow so we can have a mini group test!? :pray:

Sally x x x

thanks girls, im still really unsure, im treating it as a BFN i think until i get a real line not just a shadow. i have 50 tests coming today - should be so im going to POAMSAP!!!! (pee on as many sticks as possible LOLOL :lol: do you really think it might be a BFP? xx

I can see a line on both the pics hun!!! :D

I'll go with the POAMSAP :rotfl: Ooo Im well excited now!! :hug: :hug:

xx

fingers crossed it is - make sure you keep us posted little lady - :hug:

Oh I REALLY hope it's a BFP! I am sure I can see both lines too!
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Really hope you get a BFP hun :pray: :D

Keep testing, it ain't over until the fat AF sings ;)

aww thankyou all so much.. i cudnt really see the line until i took a pic and played with the contrast. then i little line came up where it should be/ heres me with my fingers crossed hoping its the line i need :pray: il be testing as soon as my tests come in the post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back