• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP>BFN>BFP? *updated pic* 16dpo ..Testing again soon

I can see two lines too, how exciting, but I can fully understand your reservations, good luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

i give up. im so upset. i just read that you have a soft high cervix when pregnant... guess what mines hard and low. :wall: :x so angryupsetconfusedPi**edOff!!
sorry girls i dont know whats come over me :cry:

I wouldnt worry about poking your cervix chick, I made that mistake and got upset because it didnt feel right - and I was pregnant after all :D

My cervix was low and hard untill about 8 weeks pregnant. Don't read anything into that!

Good luck!

Hope you don't mind hun, I edited your pic to show you what I see.

Here's where I see the line, I saw it straight away, then I saw your edited pic and I was like :? I really think that where I see it is where it should be. (look at my test pic and see).

test.jpg

Here's my first response test, as you can see the line is more to the left. (like where I pointed it out on your's).

DSC00325.jpg

REALLY good luck hun - hope you get your BFP confirmed soon :pray:

thankyou so much ladies. i was so upset before going to bed lastnight i really hope this is going to be my month. its now 6.30am and the mailman dosnt come until 12.20 so pretty Peed off that i wasted my FMU. exited to get my tests but where are theyyyy! :x i think i still wont be able to resist if they do come :lol: AF was due here yesterday STAY AWAYYY :dance:

If only your postie knew how many people are waiting on his delivery this morning! :)

i know!! iv been sat at the window like a little lost puppy every day for 8days now :cry: cummooooooonnnnnn!!! :lol:

Really angered with EBAY! i ordered my pregnancy and ovulation tests over 3 weeks ago and contacted fertility plan-- when will my tests be here i need them.. ohh contact us in 15 more days they will probbaly be another weeks yet!!! what?? grrrr now i have to go out and buy MORE yet again!! does anyone know a good website i can get CHEAP FAST tests? thankyou x

I use TK_Supplies on ebay. Their ID is tk_d. Very quick (2-3 days)
Good luck :hug:

OH NO :wall: my shipping is different. it takes longer i am in Canada.x

When I've ordered from babymad.com they have come within 2 days!

Elle'sMumy said:
OH NO :wall: my shipping is different. it takes longer i am in Canada.x

Ah.. that would be a problem, lol. All i can suggest is that you stock up well in advance. Maybe (if no BFP this time) you could buy enough for 2 or 3 months.
Even so, any company expecting you to wait three weeks for a product you have bought is bad. Complain again, maybe you'll get some freebies off them.
Sending you tonnes of baby dust from Wales :pray: :hug:

Did you see my pic hun? I really do think I see a line where I pointed out.

i agree i shal do that and yes i did thankyou Jodie Lou. i was sat amazed staring at it :lol: im still in disbeleif. i hope i get my BFP this week :pray:
i think i may go out right now with OH wallet LOL ojk, i think i may not be able to resist.

I'm glad you see it, I saw it straight away. I did my test 18DPO so that's why it's so strong. I really hope it's a BFP for you :pray: I think it's looking promising :dance:

thankyou girls, Jodie Lou, did you get a BFN before then? i have had a BFP on OPK stronger than the control window, and a unsure pg test. im treating it as a BFN as it was only a shadow of a line :think:

I did a tesco pregnancy test 11DPO which was negative. That was my last test and I was due to go on holiday the week after so didn't buy anymore straight away, also I didn't expect to be pregnant that month either because we weren't really trying (because we were going on hols). But the when I got to 18DPO I thought I best test again. Sorry not much help there was I?

Just hang in there hun, time will tell, frustrating I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back