Beyond confused,

Elen123

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've posted on here before and got some great advice, but still a bit confused with the whole situation.

Been TTC for a while but had no luck :( this month had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago and recently been starting to feel a little funny. My nipples are very sore but not my whole breast like I normaly get before I'm due on, terrible headaches even a nose bleed. I had a metal taste in my mouth. Also terrible bloated feeling and constapated(sorry) . I have a dull ache down there as if I'm due on and a lot of cramping and tugging in my stomach. I don't know when I should test because lost track of when I'm due on. Do you think it's anything or is it wishful thinking?? Xxx

Test. And if it's BFN wait a week and test again. Its the only way to know but most pregnancy symptoms can be AF symptoms even if you have never had them before or they are not normal for you.

Thanx Hun I know I shud just do a test i just know I'd be a little disheartened if it was a bfn,but my timing could be wrong. I certainly feel a bit different and they're not my standard af symptoms xx

Thanx Hun I'm off to buy a test now no harm inn trying I guess xx

great i so hope you get your bfp i'll cheek back on this later. make sure you use your FMU i didn't use mine and now im sitting here second guessing, but dont want to waste another cbd

Oooh good luck will be stalking x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Well I did a test and got a bfn not really a surprise tho! Worked things out with my hubby and it would seem in due af on Wednesday. So fingers crossed I've just tested to early! Because I'm really not having my normal af symptoms xxx

Aww hugs for you i got a bfn friday i know what that feels like. Just maybe wait another 5days and test again.

I know :( horrible isn't it. Just worried because all day everyday for the past 3 days I've had a dull ache and a few stronger cramps down there just keeping my fingers crossed its not a sign of the dreaded af but a sign for something else xx
You been trying for 4 months alicebear?? Same here!! Xx

Yes ever since my mc last year its been hard but i'm ready now. FX for both of us!!!!

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Hun. Definetly FX for us both!! We will become baby buddies ha! Xx

Oh no just went to the toilet and when I wiped I had a very small pink coloured spot of blood but nothing else!! Please please don't let this be the dreaded af :(

awww well its not over yet!!! Not until you get a full flow!!! sometimes people get a few days bleeding. hugs for you

If your period is a few days away then small amount of pink blood could be implantation bleeding

Good luck and if you test again i recommend early in the morning (first loo trip)

Xx

That's what I'm hoping it is! It was literally a tiny tiny amount.

Definetly going to wait until ens next week to test again! Unless dreaded af of course xx

Me too if af hasn't come! I think i'll be happy either way considering I'm over due for af. These pregnancy symptoms just keep messing with my head! Good luck to us both

Pg and af symptoms are so alike it's a nightmare! Xx

hey elen123 how are you doing today? I'm still going crazy with no af! still up for testing on sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back