Beyond confused,

Hey Hun well no af which is good and no symptoms of it :) was tempted to test again today but holding out until the weekend! Driving me crazy ha!

hahah thats great! me too!! i have been waiting all day thinking maybe if i just test again! or maybe if i just test tomorrow!! good luck!!

Thanx Hun good luck to you to! I have a good feeling for us both ha :) xx

i dont know about you Elen123 but i am going crazyy!!! another 5 more days!! arghhhhh and on top of that i have till the 30th for my husband to come back!! why am i always waiting!

hope your doing better then i am.

Hi Alice nope not doing much better than u! Even bought some pregnancy tests today! Why am I tempting myself haha. On the plus side no sign of af :) it'll b worth the wait I'm sure :) x

well i have a pharmacy just next door to my house!!! lol i have been thinking of going to buy some more test since i only have a clear blue digital. Do you think its best to try with a more sensitive test or will clear blue digital be fine for sunday?

Last edited:
I would suggest buying cheap ones like I've done then when you get your bfp use the digi aswel only because they suggest clear blue digital is not as sensetive( I think) plus clear blue digital are so expensive definetly a bfp on it in black and white definetly makes it worth while :)

Yeah i have looked they don't seem to have good cheap test here in France. last time i looked in the pharmacy they just have two brands some pink one and clear blue digital for two they both cost like 20 Euros each pack. the cheapish ones i have seen are like 5 euro each but i think its the brand that give false positives. i ordered some on Amazon but they never got here and the delivery said that they got delivered when they didn't so i went through hell trying to get my money back!!

i might take a look tomorrow! I'm 23 and look like a teen so i get weird looks from people i dont like to buy them, one time i heard a old lady say to her friend that children should be in school not buying pregnancy test!! I said nothing walked out and cried all the way home.

Last edited:
Oh no that does not sound good :( well don't worry Hun the clear blue will b fine. If its a bfp then it'll show on any test :) xx

thanks a lot well i'm off to bed hope you have a good night see you tomorrow.

aww sorry hun how are you doing today?? Hopefully the pains were nothing

Well I've still got the pains but nothing as of yet. I'm hoping they're not a sign I'll start soon and that I'm still in with a chance. How are you? X

hey i'm good trying to clean my house top to bottom. Ran to the toilet thinking my period was here, but nothing just this cm that looks like lotion eww i know tmi lol But i hate that wet feeling!! i haven't been getting any cramps, just a feeling of being heavy down there and full! i'm a bit worried that i'm not feeling any cramping. went to the pharmacy didn't buy any test, think its better having only one i will hold out till Sunday! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

I have exactly the same with the cm but quite a bit of it. Had no more cramps which is good just the heavy full feeling exactly like u!! I wouldn't worry bout not feeling any cramping I'd take that as a good sign. That's very good logic lol! X

Hey hope your well! I really feel out today! going crazyyy. no af but no other symptoms either. Just huge boobs and headaches oh and its still feeling wet down below. I gave in and brought some cheap test. the only ones i could find were a brand named alvita!! They only had two kinds and France does not sell them in supermarkets! Do you know anything about them? i'm just really tired now and sick of the waiting.

Hi Hun. I know it's so frustrating isn't it! When was your af actually due? I think the no symptoms thing is a good sign myself! Im constantly getting dull cramping which makes me think af will make an appearance!! I've personally not heard of them but I'm sure they'll work just as well. Have you tested? Xx

I've just googled alvita and there doesn't seem to be any bad feedback on it so I'd go ahead and test Hun, but remember if it's a bfn you simply might be to early xx

no testing yet, i'm pretty good i try and do other things but every morning when i get up to go i think about it. I know that i'm not going to test unless its fmu so i hurry up and go toilet first thing lol!! I hope be get our bfps or af right now af would feel so good!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back