BEVG updated labour watch!

Congrats Bev, you did so well! Can't wait to see some pics xxx

congrats.. what an inspiration...
Thats a birth story i wana read lol xxx

SWEET BABY JESUS AND THE ORPHANS!

I bow down to thee! 10lb 14 oz on g&a??? my word what a feat! i hope no one ever picks a fight with your vajayjay!!!!

well done - you absolute superstar!!! xxxx

HOLY MOLEY!!!

10lb 14oz!!!

Congratulations Bev and mucho respect for that feat of human nature!!

xx

HOLY HELL!!! congratulations hun......... You're amazing!!!!!!

I am now looking at Samuel who was 7lb 1 and just want to say WOW!!!!!! how the Frick did you do that!!! Can't wait to read your birth story :) xx

huge congrats bev, sounds like you did amazing :) xxx

Wow you sound like you did fantastic! Massive congratulations xx

Ladies I've been out but Bev text at 1.50 with the following update

Just thought I'd update you ladies. Alyssa and i are still stuck in hospital. Bit crap this place really. She is fine breast feeding ok and sleeping about 4 hours between half hour feeds. My temp or bp or hb are always high and im getting put on iron tabs to go with the antibiotics they put me on last night. I feel ok tho just wanna be home lol. Hope you and everyone else are ok :) x

:yay: glad to hear mum and big little girl are oK!

im free!!!!!!!! just feeding Lyssa ao will get right onto the birth story when i can put her down. it should be an interesting read to say the least lol

Yay!! Glad you are home honey!! Well done we are all so proud of you! Xx

Yaaaay. Being stuck in hospital really sucks. Enjoy lovely baby cuddles at home.

aww thanks ladies, im so glad to be back and its so lovely to read all your lovely comments, i did just write up my labour story and then the net died and i lost it. a whole hour wasted lol so i shall do it again soon but cba right now, just gonna catch up on here and chill out with my tea.

i hope everyone is well and anyone who has had their babbys while i was in hospital or before deserves a big congrats, i now know your pain. literally lol

Glad to see you're out and home bev looking forward to your story let us know when you've managed to redo it xx

Glad your home! Looking forward to your birth story! Think you've become a legend on ere lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back