PinkyPrincess Indution/Labour Thread!! Update Baby is here!!!!!

Dee83

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

First text of the day from PinkyPrincess:

"On our way to the hospital, they want us in for 9!!!"

I will be updating as and when i get news, if i get tied up with baby at any point Lilmoomin will be updating for me :)

Good Luck Becky! So excited for you chick! xxx

9.30am - "So my temperature is up and my heart rate is up they've found a slight trace of protein in my urine but not too worried, just monitoring baby and getting me to drink lots of water! Have mentioned it could take 3 days in all!!!"

4.10pm - Becky's been having pains since around 2.30pm. Had a text from her at 3.25pm saying that she was going to be monitored for another 5mins and then they will tell her what's what. I've not heard anything back from her yet but will let you know when i do :)

5.50pm - "Put my TENS on just taken some cocodamol. MW won't be examining me until 12.30 tomorrow! Gonna be a long night!"

12.00am
- "Just been examined because i'm in pain, still a fingertip so they are giving me pethidine (that is anti-sickness) and some heat packs so i can get some sleep"

8.10am
- "Think my waters are leaking been sick 8 times awaiting more pain relief that's taken 2 hours!!"

1.30pm - Becky has been checked and is between 1.5 and 2cm dilated.

5.00pm - "Waters defo leaking been sick again so going on an IV about to go on the full pethidine to relax me and so i can hopefully get some sleep!!"

9.10am - Becky's not had a good night and will be going down to the labour ward today for an epidural. Fingers crossed that will help to make her more comfortable! We're all rooting for you hun, come on baby!!!!

2.25pm
-
"Sitting with a drip it's defo made me feel better also had a shower earlier and put some slap on thats done me the world of good. Still haven't been re-examined and still waiting to hear from labour ward. Was sick again earlier but have kept jelly and ice cream down!!"

6.50pm - Becky is on her way to the labour ward now!!

Baby is here!!!!!!! - "Baby born this morning at 7.19am weighing 8lbs after 3 days of induction 12hours in labour and a c-section! No name yet will email pic out shortly"
CONGRATULATIONS BECKY!!!! XXXXXXXXXX

Last edited:
Omg I am frigging so exciting Hun stalk alert! Good luck hope it goes smoothly it is amazing when that baby gets put on ur chest :love:

Good luck Pinky. So happy your day has come. xx

Good luck, hope it doesn't take 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back