Better late than never!

skatty

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel surprisingly energetic? I have been a couch potato for the whole of my pregnancy but now feel suddenly great and keep taking my dog out for hour long walks along the beach.

Perhaps its the OC medication I'm taking but I also find it really hard to sleep but instead of feeling crap I'm fine!

I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel so perhaps i'm subconsiously over excited. i only have 20 more nights sleep before Leorah is here, that's scary :lol:

On a lower note I stupidly looked at my naked body after a shower this morning and I have puffy, mottled purple thighs! They look like those real sausages you get from the butchers! I hope thay go back to normal after the birth. Has anyone else got mottled thighs?

i have no energy at all :( I feel like a soggy cabbage.

ive not looked at myself in the mirror since the day i caught sight of myself by accident in my bedroom.

Im glad you feel good though :D :hug:

Actually I think its hotter today and I've come back knackered!

I think having 3 children to look after is bound to make you more tired :hug:

Ive got aload of energy from somewhere. Been painting and cleaning and washing everything in sight. I think its excitment :cheer:

I haven't noticed more energy really - actually thinking about it maybe i'm not as tired as i was a few weeks ago! I definitely have corned-beef mottled thighs though! I need to stop looking at my body it only grosses me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back