Feeling like I'll never get it all done in time

stumpyjoe

Reaction score
Sorry to be a a bit of a misery guts but I'm feeling a bit low. I'm so tired and feel like I have no energy for anything. I have soooo much to do for the baby and for Christmas and not enough time or energy to do it. My hubby is working 13 hour days at the minute, including Xmas eve so he can't really help me with anything. The trouble is that we have just had the babies room plastered so her stuff (flat pack included) is all over the house and taking up so much room. I feel like I can't breathe! It's driving me mad and all I wanna do really is sit and watch tv or sleep.
Sorry to go on about nothing. I just wish I had a magic wand and that the house was clean and tidy, everything was done for Christmas, the babies room was done and my hospital bag was packed.
Anyone else feeling lazy and overwhelmed all at the same time?

im with you there hun. ive managed to pack my hospital bag but have nothing else ready for baby!! the nursery wont be touched until after xmasas we have my older step boys staying and hubby doesnt want them to feel pished out so got to wait till after to make a start!! he will then be back at work but i will prob be more than happy to plod along. dont feel so under pressure, im sure you will manage to get everything sortedin time. thispregnancy malarky is very tiring but will beso worth it in the end!. hope you feel a bit happier and less stressed soon xxx

Thanks rainbow dancer you're right it will be worth it. I hate feeling negative especially as we tried for 2.5 years to get pregnant I just want my usual energy and determination back! I never realised how much I use to flog!

You really aren't the only one honey. I was the same, I just wanted tocurl up an do nothing even though there was a million things to do! Now I'm 35 weeks I actually have done loads! Like decorated and moved house round! Maybe you'll get a similar burst of energy in a few weeks time lol. I packed hosp bag at 28 weeks, and re packed it today with final bits put in, like going home outfit and stuff. So I know that's done!
I amfinally ready for Xmas but I'm very organised anyway, cos I knew I wouldn get it done! So I did it in October lol.
Really if I were you I'd just rest while youdeel like resting. Don't worry about stuff, I wouldn't! You should see the state of my house! It's really bad with stuff everywhere and not going to be moved in time for Xmas at all. Your my alone honey bits only one Xmas out of loads that you'll be like this anyway, and just think once Xmas is out the way you'll be able to concentrate on all your other stuff. Chin up, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back