********!!!! Bellarina's Labour Thread - The Real Thing!!!!********+

Update 15.25: Bellas home now, no baby yet. They wanted her to stay in overnight again but she didnt sleep atall last night (because of labouring women!) so she wanted to b home with family an try an rest as much as poss. She's getting quite a bit of cramping and before she left they examined her and she was 3.5 cms. She's gonna try an sleep a bit now and hope things progress naturally. She decided against them breaking her waters as they said she'd prob need intervention all the way through. Consultant said 3.5cm is favourable though.

fx for a natural birth, good luck! He'll be here soon! :) xx

Aww bless her!!

Little Jacob isnt giving up without a fight!! xx

Good luck Bellarina, hope its not going to be too long for you now! x

Bella, your doing FANTASTIC and your sooooo brave hun!! LO will be here very soon!!! XXXXXXX

Ohh lovely , hooray things are starting to move, get those zzzds in while you can lovely. good luck , hes sure to want to come out in the middle of the night!!
Just popped in for the daily stalking or you and corrinne!!
come on out little one and good luck mummie foofy dust indeed.
xxDaisy

Yay for real labour lol ;) Good luck Bella!

OMG completely missed all this! Poor thing she's not having an easy time of it.... This little baby is being a cheeky monkey already!! ;) Come on little Jacob it's time to stop being cheeky and come out now! xxxxxxxxx

I want to text her to see how she is this evening but don't want to wake her in case she's sleeping. Its so long and drawn out for her, bless her. I hope things move on faster soon. It will all be worth it when she finally meets her son though :) x

Last edited:
hopefully baby is out and she's having a well earned rest!

So exciting, I remember the testting thread you got you bfp on bella, wheres the time gone! Good luck!!!

Heard a little from Bella, she's managed to get a couple of hours kip and trying to relax a bit and been bouncing on her ball a bit. No more regular contractions as yet. This is one long drawn out labour, but she's doing ok at the mo. Just hope tmrw brings some movement for her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back