********!!!! Bellarina's Labour Thread - The Real Thing!!!!********+

Aww yay Bella!! Good on you for choosing to try and do it yourself. Most woman would have bitten the docs hands off to kick start things for them

Hope jakey gets a wiggle on soon and you get to gaze into his eyes and have your first cuddle with your son. X

Update: 7.00 Eeeeeek! I think this is it! Bellas waters went at 5.15 and she's having pretty strong contractions every 6 mins! Shes took painkillers and on her ball now. Go Bella!!!

Last edited:
Come on bella you can do it! Its the last push to have your little man!! Were all anxiously waiting!!

Yay this is it Bella xx you can do it xx keep strong soon have ur lil man in ur arms xx
Big loves xx

Quinns proud mammy xx Tapatalking xx

Yay come on bella xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Woohoo! This is defo it. Keep active girlie and it will be over before you know it. Good luck! X

YEAH BELLA!!! you are doing amazing and all natural! Looks like it really won't be long now Hun before LO is here for his first proper family cuddle. Tonnes of as pain free foofy dust as possible and huge hugs to you!!!!!!! Xxxxxx

Yey finally things are happening for poor bella bestir luck and hope its not painfull lol xx

Yipppeee!! :D Great news! Come little bubba out you pop now! Go on hon you can do it!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any progress updates??! Dying to know how she's doing!! xxxx

I text her half hour ago or so but no reply as yet x

No news is good news!!! Means she is otherwise engaged (hopefully cuddling bub :lol:)

xxxx

REEEEAAALLLLLYYYYY hope Bella is all wrapped up with cuddling lil one! Sending tonnes of hugs XXXXXX

Come on bella :) you can do it :) I'm so excited right now, this has given me the push I need to get thru the rest of the day :)

xx

Come on bub bubs, iv come on here again to say hello to you! We all want to see you sweetly! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back