********!!!! Bellarina's Labour Thread - The Real Thing!!!!********+

Baby must be here? If her waters went at 5am they wont let her go over 24hrs.

Exciting!!! Hope she has him in her arms already xx

She's got to have her baby Jake by now?! The suspense is killing me....! Hope all is well with both of them xxxx

Last edited:
Hope all is well and ur having cuddles huni xxx

�� Must be ��by now!! I wanted to find out before I went to bed ��....PUSH BELLA PUSH ��xx

aww bless her hopefully all is well and she has her little clomid baby!!

I still haven't had any updates from her guys. Text her just after lunchtime but not heard anything. I hope she's ok xxx

BABY IS HERE!

I text her again and received a text off her oh. Mum and baby ok, he was born at 7.59 and weighs 8.8lb.

Apparently the birth story is a bit complicated so he will let her explain it in detail tomorrow He said he is so proud of her x

Well done Bella!!!!x

Last edited:
Aww congratulations on your little man Hun! X

YAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO

Well done Bella... welcome skin side baby Jake xxx I'm so so so pleased for you Bella... that's a healthy weight... look forward to seeing pics when you're ready xxx

Fantastic news! Congrats mummy and daddy, hope you are keeping well xxx

Yay!!! Glad all is ok! Congrats and well done Bella!! Xxx

Aww congrats bella, I'm so happy for you :) I bet he is beautiful :)

Xx

Woohoooo!! :D Yay! :D Yipppeeeeeeeeeee! :D So happy for you honey! Finally your little man is here! Rest up and enjoy!! Can't wait to see pics xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Massive congratulations Bella! Welcome little Jake to this world. Enjoy some wonderful cuddles with your mum and OH. Take care Bella and I hope you recover really quick Hun. Lots of love and hugs!!!! Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back