Update 5 Fuffins has a baby boy!

joj

Reaction score
Update 5: Sophie and Ians beautiful baby boy was borm at 2:05 this morning weighing ... 11lb 14!!! :shock: :shock:
Congratulations to you both :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

Update 4: The 2nd prostin has slowed everything down! So Soph is waiting to be examined by a dr before they decide what to do next! Just got another text saying her waters can't be broken so they're waiting for clearance for a 3rd prostin.
Hopefully it won't be much longer now Soph :hug:

Update 3: They've just given her another prostin, they are going to wait for her cervix to soften a bit more then break her waters.

Update 2: Her pains have built back up without intervention so they're going to leave her for now.

Update 1: Soph had her first prostin last night, the contractions reached 2 mins apart but she is still only 3cm dialated now and contractions have slowed down so they are considering another prostin or breaking her waters.

Just got a text off of Sophs to say she's being induced this afternoon! Hopefully baby Fuffins will be with us soon :cheer: :cheer:

on one hand glad for her as she must have been getting tired of the pain, on the other hand sad as i don't think this was waht she ahd wanted.

Oh well little bundle of trouble should be here soon.

Congrats Sophie.

sandi

Oh my god, how exciting!!! :cheer:
Hope it doesnt take too long!!

Oh thats great shes been in so much pain!
Good luck Fuffins...hope you are holding you bundle real soon :hug: :hug:

Good luck fuffins :cheer: Can't wait to hear that your LO has arrived :)

WONDERFUL FANTASTIC NEWS :D
So excited for you Sophie :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
cant wait for news of baby fuffins :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Glad its nearly over for her and cant wait to hear!xx

Good luck, can't wait to hear that baby Fuffins has finally arrived.

Alex xxx

It's hard to resent her after all the pain she's been through but OMG i'm jealous

I REALLY hope everything goes well and baby isnt too biff, wont be long before we find out if she's team pink or blue!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back