********!!!! Bellarina's Labour Thread - The Real Thing!!!!********+

timtam78

Reaction score
:yay::yay::yay:

LOOKS LIKE BELLA'S ABOUT TO GET THINGS MOVING AND HOPEFULLY WILL SOON BE IN FULL LABOUR! FOR REAL THIS TIME

Well Bella has been in hospital since yesterday being monitored for some bleeding. She had an examination yesterday where they've seen she is 3cm dilated so they kept her overnight. She saw the consultant this morning as as she's 3cm and 2days overdue they are going to break her waters and see if things get moving, if not they will put her on hormonal drip to get things moving!

This is it! Come on Jakey, give ya mummy an easy and quick birth, she can't wait to meet you! :blue:

Wish her luck ladies! I will keep you updated!

:yay::yay::yay:

Update 10.50: Bella just had a stretch and sweep as they wanna try and kick her off naturally before intervening with breaking waters so will see if theres any progress nxt few hrs first x

Update 15.25: Bellas home now, no baby yet. They wanted her to stay in overnight again but she didnt sleep atall last night (because of labouring women!) so she wanted to b home with family an try an rest as much as poss. She's getting quite a bit of cramping and before she left they examined her and she was 3.5 cms. She's gonna try an sleep a bit now and hope things progress naturally. She decided against them breaking her waters as they said she'd prob need intervention all the way through. Consultant said 3.5cm is favourable though.

Update: 07.00, Fri 26th July Eeeeeek! I think this is it! Bellas waters went at 5.15 and she's having pretty strong contractions every 6 mins! She's took painkillers and on her ball now. Go Bella!!!

Update 23:58

BABY IS HERE!

I text her again and received a text off her oh. Mum and baby ok, he was born at 7.59 and weighs 8.8lb.

Apparently the birth story is a bit complicated so he will let her explain it in detail tomorrow. He said he is so proud of her x

Last edited:
Oo hope once her waters have broken that baby can come naturally. Good luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Update: Bella just had a stretch and sweep as they wanna try and kick her off naturally before intervening with breaking waters so will see if theres any progress nxt few hrs first x

Awww....Good Luck hun!!!

Let's hope the S&S get's things going :D xx

Good luck bella!! Hope he comes nice and quick for you xxx

Good luck Bella! X

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yay, good luck!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Come on Jake - it's time to meet Mummy and Daddy :lol:

xxxxx

Yay xx come on Jake xx foofy dust your way bella xxx