• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Being induced on FRIDAY!!! :shock:

vixxie77

Reaction score
Well went to midwife today and she called to book induction. Thought it would be sunday/monday. Then she said Friday 5th Nov!!!!! :shock: I was very freaked and said FRIDAY!!! haven't they got anything else??? she asked and they said no, so friday it is!! Really really scared now!! :shock: I knew it was inevitable and would happen one day, but now I know I'm gonna have baby by end of Saturday!!!! Sorry to go on but s**ting myself!! :lol: x x

How exciting! You'll be fine and will get your little bundle of joy at the weekend!!

hey hun just think ul have ur lil one by the weekend...yay yay xxxx

awww u will be fine!!! How exciting...it will go with a bang hehehe xxx ;o) xx

Thanks ladies! :hugs: Not going in til 6pm so will prob be Saturday when baby arrives :) really don't want baby born on guy fawkes night :lol: x x

Ooh were being induced same day! Except I'm being induced in the morning lol. Good luck! You'll be fine :D xx

My husband wants baby to arrive on Friday for bonfire night because he says he wants to tell the baby as it's growing up that the fireworks is everyone in the world celebrating it's birthday! Ahhhh. See, nov 5th might not be so bad! Good luck! X

my friend got induced Sat and had her baby this morning so hopefully you want have that long to wait!!!! xx

Naat - yeah I know, it'll be a race, even tho you'll have a head start lol!!

Rayoflight - that is a really sweet idea actually, suppose it wouldn't be so bad!

Thanks ladies x x

Naat - yeah I know, it'll be a race, even tho you'll have a head start lol!!

Rayoflight - that is a really sweet idea actually, suppose it wouldn't be so bad!

Thanks ladies x x

How exciting, you'll be holding your LO very soon!!

my friend got induced Sat and had her baby this morning so hopefully you want have that long to wait!!!! xx

Oh really! Was she overdue? I know they say it can take several days, but didn't think it would :shock: x x

This friday / sat would be a lovely day to have a birthday. Don't worry about it, it hams to happen and then you will get your little bundle - you can sooo do it, I know you can
You could go before then, so it's lovely to have a more set date to get your head readyX

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back