I am being induced Friday...

Oooooooooo maybe baby is coming naturally now! How's your OH now? You're going to be a mummy so sooooon! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

thats great news hun only a few more days and you will be holding your baby :D good luck xxxxxxx

good luck zoe im really pleased for you sorry i never text back yesterday im out of credit now!! :(

Keep me informed if you can!
shell and B x :hug: x

Thanks girls...

Confined to bed today, I have OH man flu, feeling dreadful....throat is so sore and I have a terrible chesty cough now :x OH wont let me get up, he is much better now and is looking after me today...I am praying I feel better by tomorrow...I dont kow how I will get the stregth but I suppose you just get on with it??

Just had a show I think-not much but some coloured stringy stuff on wiping?? So, things could be progressing on their own

Will keep you posted from my bed, got the laptop here xxx

Isn't it funny how things happen - now you are feeling poorly you probably want to put off the birth a few days. I hope you feel better soon. I feel like I am coming down with something as well - timing eh?

I just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow, but that sounds like a show so i'll send good luck for today too :cheer:

:hug:

Wow, hunny goodluck and all the best :cheer: :hug:

Sounds like things are on there way on ther own, so hopefully you dnt need the induction! :cheer:

Sorry to hear your unwell not good timing really :hug:

Glad you got a date now :) at least you know when the waiting will come to an end now :hug:

oh zoe how exciting all the best for tomorrow hunny, :hug: i'm going to be on here in anticipation tomorrow, who you texting, whose keeping us updated?

all the best that you feel better and you have a quick and painless labour as possible and you holding your little one by the end of tomorrow. :pray: :pray:

you have done so well and despite what you may think you have been so patient, especially when a lot of other ladies beat you to it and gave birth before you. :clap: :clap: :clap:

thinking of you tomorrow xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back