been to the doctors

umbongo

Reaction score
Would you believe I have to do another stool sample as last one was too formed... It won't be this time (Bleurgh, TMI!!!)

Anyway I'm an idiot as I forgot about the chest pain! Will tell mw on Thursday. Checked my own BP at home yesterday and it was fine so thinking it was indigestion.

Dr has signed me off for a week as he thinks my body needs to really rest and recover. So work will love t! But out of my hands, Dr's orders so will try not to feel guilty!

Xx

Oh no to doing another sample but glad Dr taking u seriously and please do rest!!!

I sometimes think resting has been the hardest thing to do, I'm terrible at relaxing, obsess about all the things I need to do!

sloppy poo, laaaarrrvly! haha

Take his orders on board missus! REST!

Hope you feel better and don't even think about what work think - not long until you leave so stuff em :) xxx

Thats great you've been written off! Please take his advice and put your feet up - if you want to think about all the things you still need to do, just write them down on a list and they will be there when you are feeling better!!!
Have fun with the sample :shock: !!!

Thanks girls. Watching the tennis. Might eat some chocolate :)

Pleased you have been to the docs and have been signed off! Make sure you make your next sample nice and sloppy haha :) and rest up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back