sooooo annoyed

paradysso

Reaction score
i phoned job centre to see how long my maternity allowance will take and they have lost my form :wall:
i cant see midwife and get another matb form until next week, so will be with no money for 5 weeks probably time they get a new form.

im due to give up working tommorrow, dr's orders. so thinking to ignore dr as i cant be without money for that long :cry:

That is terrible!!! Is there nothing they can do seeing as it is their fault? Poor you, I would be spitting blood too!

yeah they said i can claim income suppport as it only takes 5 days to make claim and get money... so i rang them and did form over the phone, to be told at end i would loose my working tax credit, so i told em where to go.

i phoned tax credits office and asked them for advice and they said if i went on IS i wud loose WTC and wouldnt be able to claim it again until i was working :wall:

so i rather be skint for 6 weeks then loose WTC (which we use to pay our mortgage every month), until i got back to work. im spitting blood dont u worry :twisted:

have filled in another form and im going to stand in dr's reception until i get a matb certificate and them im personally drivng the sodding hour to the place where they do the maternity claims and going to fight my case, see where it gets me :pray:

why do these things never go smoothly?! :wall: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back