Been to hospital...

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I woke up with pain in my back today, spotting and start bleeding..
My bf took me to hospital to check out if everythings okay..

The doctor said i might be miscarriage, as i got faint test resultats, but then she did tests and hey were negative, bu she said it is a small chance the pregnancy tests cant pick up the hcg as it was blood with urine.. So I was told to do new test in 2 weeks and rest and see how the bleeding is going on.. I am so confused.. really confused.. She also told me i could be bleeding pregnant women get first months..!

Nothing makes sense, Ive been so tired etc last days..

What should I think?

Oh how confusing. Sorry that they can't let you know one way or the other x

oh hun so sorry they couldnt give you a definate answer i no that my mum had a 4 day period for the first 5 months carrying me and i too had 4 days light period for two months carrying my son and he is a very healthy young man now so fingers x everything works out ok for you..xx

I don't know what to suggest other than prepare for the worst and pray for the best xx

I think that if the hospital can't tell you, that you'll never know.

I think that if i was in your situation that i would just treat it as if i wasn't pregnant and just got my period and start planning my next cycle.

If you are pregnant - you'll know soon enough.

If your not - well you'll just try again :)

Try not to dwell on it too much because there is nothing you can do.

as my ttc buddie says!! i wish you all the best hunput your feet up and rest!

yes im back btw ;-)

thank you, ive stop bleeding tonight and its very little now, my man told me to just rest in bed for a week now, so not sure if it would help just being in bed all time.. Looking forward to do a new test next week, if its negative, we will try again this month!:)

as my ttc buddie says!! i wish you all the best hunput your feet up and rest!

yes im back btw ;-)

That wasn't even 2 days haha :) Another PF addict! :lol: That's three in ttc i count including myself... anyone wanna guess who that other one is? :oooo: It' soooo easy.

scandicmum85 said:
thank you, ive stop bleeding tonight and its very little now, my man told me to just rest in bed for a week now, so not sure if it would help just being in bed all time.. Looking forward to do a new test next week, if its negative, we will try again this month!:smile:

I think it'll be nice for you to have a rest, but if you wanna get up and go for a walk or something i think your should ;) You'll be right in no time.

thank you girls, for great support in here.. And I hope to come back next month as pregnant..Not sure how quick I can try again:)xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back