Help :(

Reaction score
hello girlies :)
okay so i am so confused and came across this site so im hoping yous can help! I am a week late and have been bloated and have headaches, cramps, stuffy nose and have low backache . I also had what i think could have been implantation bleeding last thursday however when i wiped when i went to pee today sorry tmi! the pinky bleeding seemed to be there again. oh and increase in discharge is mad. Anyone else had these symtoms and had a positive test?? i tested yesterday which was negative :(
Lots of baby dust to you all!! xx

Hiya :)

Do you know when you ovualted and how do you know?

about the 9th /10th november honey. i knew because my discharge went like egg whites all gloopy and sticky. sorry bit gross haha xx

It could be AF playing games or could be start of a shy BFP
Maybe test in a couple more days that way if it is a BFP the HCG hormone would of got stronger
Fx for you hun
xxx

i know im hoping the witch isnt just misbehaving :( im trying to stay positive but stil prepare for disappointment :( thanks pet :D xx

Sorry hun but its a waiting game. Really hope this is it for you, loads of people on here don't get their BFP till much later so it could be your month! On saying that the witch had been truly evil this month to many (including me) and I was convinced I was pregnant - even got a faint line on ebay cheappie hpt 4 days before my AF came....(why is here not a stabbing witch smiley? this will have to do.....) :strangle::gun::poke::slap::witch2:

i am sorry to hear that :( hope you get your BFP soon sweetheart :) have to say chatting on here has actually got me smiling today :) its so hard no to let your mind run away with all the pregnancy hope. Struggling to think about anything else. haha they deffo should make a smiley like that :p

Tbh sweetie I would wait a few more days and then re-test.
I'm gonna test soon in a bit and hopefully it will show a positive, cus i seriously cannot count the amount of negatives that i've been through.
It was sheer disapointment just seeing one line.
I don't wanna give false hope but it sounds like you could be pregnant.
Anyway take care and test again in a few days, if its still negative, either see a doctor or keep trying.
Good luck sweetums xx

Hi hun they sound very much like the symptoms I got just b4 my bfp! I didn't get any implantation bleeding (that I noticed) but everything else I did!I got a bfn 4 days before and bfp 2 days before af. I'm still getting all those thing now. Good luck hun. Baby dust x xx

only reading the rest of replies now sorry ladies was trying to keep distracted! unfortunately it was a bfn :( though hopefully more luck this time and im due on new years day ahh lets hope the af is a no show! Good luck girlies :)

Your not out until the witch gets you so fx she's gone on vacation
xxx

Fx she doesnt arrive hunny and you get your bfp x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member