been to docs, new pregnancy confirmed! clearblue 3+ weeks?

1986princess

Reaction score
Hi girls had docs appt and he did a pg test after id had about 20 pees that came up positive straight away, and did blood pressure etc to check all is well. he said he was positive it is a new pregnancy after all it was 9 weeks ago i had the d&C

i have appointment next wednesday with midwife who will do blood work and arrange early scan.

one thing tho, i have just done a clear blue conception indicator that says 3+ weeks until i have dating scan. just unsure how many weeks il actually be? as it seems to add a week or 2 on with instructions.

Hope ur all well x

Congratulations! No advice, but for me 3+ on the digi was 7 weeks. I'm not sure how soon after a d and c you can get pregnant. Anywho it's brilliant news xxx

That's great, so pleased for you! I was 5 weeks when I did one and it said 3+. Maybe try working it back from when you dtd, might narrow it down, might not I guess!

well i thought that and it was 8 days after the surgery that we did it first which would be 29th march then we left it 5 days as i had tonsilitus so that could be 4th april and then after that it was just few times a week so god knows! defo need a dating scan at some point! x

Hey. I read that 3+ is over 5 weeks.

Congrats! :pompom: xxxx

Yey so great hun I am so pleaased for u!!!! U must be over the moon! X

yes im really happy, but really scared too xx so just trying to relax and countdown weeks til im out of tri 1! it is a scary time just gotta stay positive x

the max they read is 3+ weeks....so you could actually be more than 5 weeks....exciting xx...my cousin conceived 2 days after a d and c......xx

congrats hun u must be over the moon try and stay calm tri 1 is bad enough without the added worry of previous MC ... good luck huny x x

thanx for the support girls, really happy at the moment. just hoping and praying for tri 2 to come soon and all to be well xx

Yay!! I knew it was a new bean!! Here's hoping this one is a sticky! Congratulations! <3

And I'm the same, I'm constantly wishing Tri1 away so I can relax at least a little bit.. =/

OMG i didnt realise 3+ was the max they showed... have NO idea how pregnant i am!!

Wow, congratulations!!! That's such great news for you and your OH!!!! Really hope the dating scan can be arranged soon for the guessing to be over. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 mnths for you, def stay positive in tri1 and relax (not easy but best for all) xxx

Hey hun....Firstly Congratulations :)

I got pregnant straight after a mc without a period too :) first of all they date it from the date of the MC. Although mine was natural so they took the first day as effectively the first day of a period...then when I had my early scan they dated me properly :) it workd out only 4 days different anyway :)

Im now today 11 weeks 3 days by the scan but 12 weeks by my MC :)

xxx

Thanx girls will know a bit more when I have the scan in a couple of weeks, just hoping and praying that I don't go for scan again in the same room as last to be told that there's no sign of baby yolk, just an empty sac! Hope the chance of this is low. But worry to death every time I get cramps or don't gag in a morning that something could be wrong. But gota be positive! Concentrating on the house move now! Hope ur all well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back