Been pushed into the 2ww, kicking and screaming

I think if u participate then u subscribe. I use tapatalk which gives u an option to subscribe. You'll find your subscribed threads in your user cp x

i just did my angel cards and pulled Triumphant, Reward, Miracle and Child!!

don't really believe in them but those were just weird!!! :shock:

Omg!!! I have angel cards, I will have to do them tomorrow now! The signs are amazing for you xx

I think if u participate then u subscribe. I use tapatalk which gives u an option to subscribe. You'll find your subscribed threads in your user cp x

thanks hun! i always find them there just heard people talking bout subscribing and thought it was a different way! xx

I had my angel cards done in feb I think it was. Sweet fa mentioned about kids lol

Omg!!! I have angel cards, I will have to do them tomorrow now! The signs are amazing for you xx

do you do them often?? i got bored and thought ya I'll do them. the question i asked was "Am i or will i be pregnant soon" and they are the cards that came up! weird or what???

I have only done them once. I got them in last years secret santa lol x

i bought mine! i do them every now and again for reassurance!!!

I will definitely have to do them tomorrow now, imagine if I got the same, spooky xx

I had my angel cards done in feb I think it was. Sweet fa mentioned about kids lol

some of the decks are different, my friends are completly different to mine. mine are one worded but hers are in depth, so with mine its how they are interprited.

I think a lot of spiritual readings etc are open to interpretations but I love all that kind of thing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back