Been pushed into the 2ww, kicking and screaming

me too! hence why i have angel cards, i don't take them very seriously, but the ones i pulled tonight, paired with the question was just freaky!!! :)

me too! hence why i have angel cards, i don't take them very seriously, but the ones i pulled tonight, paired with the question was just freaky!!! :)

Couldn't have picked better cards hun xx

I will definitely have to do them tomorrow now, imagine if I got the same, spooky xx

oh that would be brill :yay: :yay:

oh stop i'm getting over excited now!!!

I think your symptoms sound a lot more promising than mine, can't wait til we test though - hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment x

ah if one is disappointed we'll both be disappointed. coz i really want 2 bfps now!! one each! :dust: :dust:

i think half mine are in my head though :(

I will definitely have to do them tomorrow now, imagine if I got the same, spooky xx

I think your symptoms sound a lot more promising than mine, can't wait til we test though - hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment x

ah if one is disappointed we'll both be disappointed. coz i really want 2 bfps now!! one each! :dust: :dust:

I feel the same way hun, we have to stay positive and hopefully our hpt will feel the same lol xx

I feel the same way hun, we have to stay positive and hopefully our hpt will feel the same lol xx

i love it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well no real symptoms for me today yet, but my BBT chart is looking good. Temp went down slightly yesterday, still way above coverline, then back up higher than ever this morning! Which I think is a good sign - possibly tri-phasic. I know it's too early to tell that, and temp will probably be back down tomorrow, but trying to stay optimistic. I haven't had a chart this clear for months, in terms of showing OV and the temp change pre and post.

No real symptoms for me really, slight pulling low down when I stop to think about it, but nothing to write home about x

Ive had a few flutters this morning but not as bad as last night.

I did a cheapie this morning with fmu (way too early) and what a suprise bfn (obviously) xxx

stomach cramps last night, went away over night and building up again today

13dpo

all mine have vanished!!! apart from a sicky feeling i have nothing!!! :(

hope so! banking on bfn tho! :(

ah well life goes on!!!

listen to me, and i havn't even tested yet! :rofl:

im wrecked today! so tired can't stop yawning

any of you ladies know how soon i can take a CB hpt?

sent OH out for FR and he brought back CB grrrrrrrr :slap:

im wrecked today! so tired can't stop yawning

any of you ladies know how soon i can take a CB hpt?

sent OH out for FR and he brought back CB grrrrrrrr :slap:

I know fr are about three days early, are cb the same? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back