Been pushed into the 2ww, kicking and screaming

not long now till we find out!! :holly:

ooooh i can't wait...its taking all my power not to poas!!! :wall:

I know, not long now, I hope it's good news for us all, that would be gorgeous xx

ooooh oooh heres another one!! anyone finding it hard to settle down at night!! no matter what i do i cn't get comfy!! maybe is just my mattress :blush:

but usually i go to bed and pass out!!! :rofl:

I'm the opposite, I'm a real night owl but I'm shattered and going to sleep really early xx

I'm the opposite, I'm a real night owl but I'm shattered and going to sleep really early xx

i'm shattered really quickly, but just can't get comfy so i toos and turn for 30mins before i drift off! weird

It takes me about 3 hours at the moment to get to sleep, not good when Ive got work at dawn's crack tomorow *sigh*

I'm gonna have a shower shortly (after supersize superskinny lol) - a shower makes me sleepier and then try to get to bed as up at early doors *sigh*

lol, oh FYI when I was drying myself after showers etc the towel felt quite harsh against my nips, take note lol x

Ohhhhh hi girls, having a crisis of confidence. I will never get pregnant! My sister got pregnant first time and I am in cycle 5! Why? Also I'm 34 and if it doesn't happen soon my eggs will be old! I hate the 2ww! Sorry for the rant xxxx

It's taken me 14 months so do not give up hope :hug: I'm 30 in August x

Oh Emily, don't lose hope. It can take a healthy couple months, Thats normal. Your sister has been really lucky to catch straight away x

Thank you princess, I am just so cross with self as it should be an exciting time but every month I am doubtful instead of optimistic and I know that can't help... Thanks for your message - you are lovely and I'm very, very pleased for you :)

It can get that way when you are TTC. Are you using ovulation prediction tests to help you know when the best time of the month is for you to conceive?

And thanks, long awaited baby :pray: it's a sticky x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back