Been pushed into the 2ww, kicking and screaming

Well, lots of bloating this morning, no more stabbing pains, not a lot else :( xx

:dust::dust::dust:Hello Smokey and Cosmic! I am 7 dpo today - I had the poking a couple of days ago. Have a bit of a headache, quite tired, sore boobs (but i always get sore boobs), spots (which i always get). Also, I ovulated v early this month compared to normal so even though I am 7 dpo, it is less than 3 weeks since i had my period! Apart from that nothing, nothing, nothing! I am quite optimistic this month, no cramps so far and i usually get these (but I know they can be sign of af and pregnancy). FX for us all!!

hi emily im 7 dpo too. looking good hun!

:dust: :dust: :dust: FX for you x x x x

Last edited:
my boobs arent sore!!! but my nipples feel strange!! i've been sneezing since i woke up! first time i sneezed i got a pain...really low down and now i'm scared :oooo:

Smokey - the nipples thing is a VERY good sign! I want sore nipples!!!!

ooh smokey I like your chances :dust: :dust: when the hell is test date? :clock:

i'm testing this day next week princess, shitting it!!

my nipples aren't sore, they just feel strange! way more sensitive than usual! i absolutly REFUSE to believe these are pregnancy signs! i'm thinking it all in my head! not feeling the best either so maybe im coming down with somthing!! im still only 7dpo! eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk.

my face is hot!! anyone else had this????

Last edited:
I had the hot face with the bug that's been going round around here recently...

i prob caught that!!my nose is starting to run too! just my luck, beautiful weather and all i want is my bed!!! :rofl:

Last edited:
I have like a heavy feeling low down, like when you've needed a wee for too long and been - the ache that's left behind, I can feel bubbling too (nothing to do with the fizzy drink I've just had lol) xx

felt that a couple of days ago too but thought i was imagining it!!!! then again i think i might have just finished a can of fanta!!

im half tempted to poas! but i know its bfn....way to early!! lol
(don't stop the urge tho)

I'm currently feeling really tired, but I think that's more to do with the fact my husband keeps waking me up in the night coughing. I also think I need to wee more often. But since I'm only 5 dpo it's too early for that symptom and it's probably me just being way more aware of it, and also wanting to see a symptom, so my subconcious is actually making me go more often IYKWIM!

oh god this week is going to go sooo freaking slowly :clock: x

tell me bout it!! im getting excited/nervous and impatient now!!! and i really dont want to, i'm terrified of another bfn!

wish i could test today! do ye recommend waiting till AF is due or can i get positive before that??

:dohh:

:poas:

tell me bout it!! im getting excited/nervous and impatient now!!! and i really dont want to, i'm terrified of another bfn!

wish i could test today! do ye recommend waiting till AF is due or can i get positive before that??

:dohh:

:poas:

Fr is 3 days before isn't it? x

I got mine 6 days before AF was due I think, but with my cycles I could never really be sure of when it was due :roll: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back