Been pushed into the 2ww, kicking and screaming

Well maybe you didn't miss ovulation then Cosmic :) x

awww thanks girls! i'm gonna start testing 10dpo i think and see what happens! i've built myself up now, so if i don't get a bfp im gonna be very bad :cry: :rofl:

My opk today has a barely visible line :( xx

don't they fade even if your pregnant??? and get dark again later??

i could be wrong but i could swear i read that somwhere! i don't think that means anything huni. don't let it worry you!! x x x

I only got dark ones on the day that I got my bfp, the ones before that had no lines on them at all, and I got that bfn at 9dpo too x

Look at me talking about you as if you're not here lol!
Thats good news then, I think I caught ov around the right time then maybe, there is barely a line today x

i would say you caught ovulation hun :yay: bfp's all round!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

As if you could get rid of me! :rofl:

You lot better get bfp's I've handed out my allocation of :dust: to you all, and have now gone into my :dust: overdraft :oooo:

:rofl::thanks: princess, im putting all that dust to good use!!! :pray:

I've just noticed, I have veiny boobs (I'm in the bath!) and lower back pain! Hope it's not af playing games x

:yay: cosmic! sounding good!! :rofl: i have everything crossed for you!!!

mine just feel weird, kind of spongy!! strange :shock:

:shock:
My nips were itchy at first, now they are plain sore
balls to the overdraft
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

You lot can pay back my overdraft when you get your bfp's deal? :lol:
Cosmic I love the way you are talking to us from the bath :lol: x

if i get bfp i'll pay you back triple princess!

i was thinking the same thing cosmic oh how i miss a bath, damn shower :rofl:

I am lying here scrutinising my symptoms, waiting for twinges and generally daydreaming of bfps! xx

Princess, your dust bank manager will be most displeased with you frivolous dust spending! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back