Been pushed into the 2ww, kicking and screaming

That was rubbish! He got the one that can be used from the first day of missed af (isn't there a 3 day before?) and I did the tiniest piddle, it was awful, the control just about came up!!! Anyway, needless to say bfn :(
I'll do the other first thing with fmu but I'm sure something would show by now xx

Yeah there's first response early response. :hug: hope its better news in the morning xx

aww hun!! :dust: for tomorrow!!!

really hop this is it for you...it's looking good.....:hugs: :hugs:

Thanks girls, he asked the woman in asda and she gave him that one :wall:
The wee was tiny though so that won't help, I'll let you know it goes in the morning xx

aw thats poo hun! im holding out till the morning xxxxxxxxxx:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Fingers and toes and everything crossed for you cosmic... Rooting for a BFP for you tomorrow with you shy bean x c

** will be stalking cosmic in the morning** don't be doing it too early now, pea needs lots of sleep :rofl:

:lol: just kidding, I'll be delighted to wake up to your pre-announced bfp ;-) x

I would made up but I'm not hopeful, I think the witch is messin about x

oh no i'm away tomorrow someone is gonna have to let me know!!!! i can't bear waiting till tomorrow night to find out :brat:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Another bfn with fmu, I guess I'm just waiting for the witch now. She must just be taking her time x

This is driving me mad now, my nipples are burning hot, boobs are tender and very veiny. I don't usually get boob symptoms with af but who knows! I keep thinking I'm having an af pain but nothing really happens or my stomach will rumble and that will be what it was. I'm very confused, my cycle isn't normally this long. I'm sure a line would have shown by now so I'm fairly sure I'm not preg, what's goin on?? xx

Thanks Louise, I think I know it's a no but I'm sure I'll keep testing til af appears lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back