Been in hospital :-(

PamMc

Reaction score
On Sunday, I went to the loo and had a huge shock to see I was bleeding. Was so worried and was told to go into hospital. They scanned and the baby is fine but they found a subserous fibroid sitting outside the uterus. I had to stay in for 2 days to be monitored. They said that wasn't the cause of the bleed but they want to keep an eye on it to see if it is growing any bigger. Has anyone else experienced this? The bleeding stopped after a few hours and I haven't had anything since but am quite worried.
Thanks

Pam x

I have not heard of or experienced this just wanted to say I'm glad bleeding stopped and baby is safe x x hope you're ok x x

Not experienced it, but it sounds scary :( Sorry you're going thru this!! :hug:

I have not heard of or experienced this just wanted to say glad you n bubba are ok, what a nasty scare :( xxx

Sorry I am in Tri 1 and was just having a nosey as to what's to come in Tri 2. Did not want to read and run!

My mum had a fibroid that grew the same size as the baby when she had my sister. This went down in size after baby was born and then returned again when she was pregnant with my brother. The hospital did monitor her both times to be on the safe side. The main point I am getting to is that both babies were born healthy and late.... Couldn't of been that bad in there for them :)

Good luck x

Sorry I am in Tri 1 and was just having a nosey as to what's to come in Tri 2. Did not want to read and run!

My mum had a fibroid that grew the same size as the baby when she had my sister. This went down in size after baby was born and then returned again when she was pregnant with my brother. The hospital did monitor her both times to be on the safe side. The main point I am getting to is that both babies were born healthy and late.... Couldn't of been that bad in there for them :)

Good luck x

Thank you. That has made me feel more relaxed about it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back