Been in hospital most of today :0(

babybo

Reaction score
I went to the spa this morning for a reflexology appt. It was lovely. Anyway came out of the spa and literally fell over my feet and landed on my bump. I stood in a pot hole and just went flying. Grazed my knees bump elbows and hands!! As I fell a car swerved put of the way but just drove off???? WTF???

Anyway because I have funny blood I called the docs to ask advice and they told me to go to labour ward to be monitored. I hadn't felt her move for nearly two hours but I could hear her heartbeat so that was better than nothing obviously.
Anyway as I was being monitored it also showed I was contracting!! Only mild contractions. But strong enough for me to feel them and was uncomfortable. They were quite regular. 5/6 every 10 mins.
The doc then examined me to check cervix etc. He said my womb was soft??
What does that mean??
Anyway 6 hours later after having an anti d jab and being monitored for longer they said I can go home on condition I rest and do nothing.

Since being home I've not really had any pains.

I'm just curious as to what the soft womb means? (that's his exact words)

Sorry for huge long post xx

Not sure what it means hun but just wanted to say that I hope your ok :hugs:

Maybe it means that baby is gonna be making her way soon :) xxx

I'm hoping so!!

I've never fell over like that but It honestly scared me to death!! I was shaking for ages xx

OMG hun, hope you are ok? Falling on bump must be scary. Can't believe the driver didnn't stop to see if you were ok... well I can really coz OMG people are rude to pregnant women and mums with young children!

So glad LO is ok.

I don't know about womb? But I think soft cervix is when your cervix is prepping for labour?

At least you are now full term so if baby does come early she is fully developed and ready to face the world.

:hug:

I was scared after falling over at 14 weeks and just on my knees!! can;t imagine what it was like for you..

I really hope soft womb means baby is making an appearance for you but not before me lol :)

xxx

i just read this and felt really sorry for you sweetheart. im not sure about soft womb hun but if it was anything to worry about they would have kept you in. i hope you can put your feet up and relax, maybe try and have a nice warm bath and light some candles... hopefully you will feel better soon xx

Lol bella!!

My hubs said the reflexology had obviously worked to make my feet so relaxed they didn't work lol!!

I'm ok now I just want to sleep. It was tiring lay there worrying xx

Oh Dear you poor thing! That must have been very scary. Glad your doing ok though hun. Make sure you do as your told and rest!

Sorry to hear you fell, must have been really scary. Rest and put those feet up xx

Thanx guys!
I felt like a 5 year old falling like that lol xx

Lay off the vino babybo ;-) !!!
Seriously though I'm glad you're ok but what a fright. Try and chill. Sounds like you're going to need all the rest you can get as little miss might be appearing early!! Exciting!! Xxx

K80 If only ah!! Oh a nice ice cold glass of vino would be lovely!! but it can wait not long now ah x

Omg that must have been so frightening for u falling like that!! So glad all is ok!

With regards to the soft womb, it means that u weren't contracting, or contracting properly. When ur having proper labour contractions, ur womb goes hard apparently x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Not going to be of any help regarding the soft womb, but very happy bubba is oki poki xxx

glad everything is ok with u and baby but make sure u rest!!! like others have said if u do go into labour early least ur little one is full term :D exciting xxx

Glad all is OK with you and LO, make sure you rest up Hun xx

What a scary thing to happen,hope you are feeling better now and your oh is spoiling you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back