Just been to hospital.....

weefoggy

Reaction score
....and been sent home again :( been having regular contractions all day since 3am and they've been pretty painful in my book! Went in to be monitored hoping I was at least 4 cm dilated but I'm only 2. Clearly I'm a freakin wuss! Got to wait for them to become even more painful...eek!

i had that with my first, i got to 2cm and wanted everything i had to wait til i was 4cm before been aloud gas and air hunni. i do hope it goes quicker for you and they let you have pain relieve soon x x x

Hopefully something will happen overnight hun, fingers crossed for u xxxx

Feel for you hun i pleaded for epidural when i was at two cms but i was being induced at the time never made it past 3. Ended in a section x

Hope your progressing hun x

36 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

Aww how you doing hunny? Good luck
Very jealous lol xx

Oh how annoying for you, but at least you know something is finally happening! Got my fingers crossed you won't take much longer! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

That's great news weefoggy glad something's happening hope your little girl is going to be here soon good luck Hunny xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really hope things have sped up for you now and you will be holding your LO very soon. Good luck.

Awww hun, hope things have progressed since last night. Hopefully LO is here???? Or very close at least??

GOod luck sweets xxx

Good luck hun, hope things have progessed for you or ur holding ur LO :) xx

FX!! Look forward to hearing some good news soon hopefully xx

Best of luck Hun, hope it speeds up for u xx

Who's weefoggys bump buddy has anyone heard from her xxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads