becky90 LABOUR WATCH! ***update BABY IS HERE***

setdse

Reaction score
Hi girls just wanted to update you on Becky90

Got some texts for her today saying

20-4-11
9.06pm "been to hospital today ith pains and alot of show, been examined was 2cm dilated. so in like a slow labour bt could still end up being induced. still got pains but they are constant now x"

We sent a few more back and forth and she is at home and just sitting it out hoping its doing something but thinks she'll still have to wait to be induced for anything to really happen! She's 3 days over already so i hope this is it for her

21-4-11
10.39pm " in hospital again, bby heartbeat high, contractions showing up at evri 5 to 6 min"

11.30pm " well ive had 12 contractions in an hour an he's giving me sun rite jabs in side fink i have a boxa. bin examined 3-4cm and have given me a sweep"

I text her again this morning to see of she managed to get any sleep and how this are going and am yet to hear a reply! will update you all when i hear more!

Good luck hun! Hope your little boy is here soon!

22-4-11
8.40pm " hey hun thought i'd txt you already but havent when i looked. Oliver jack born at 13.52pm at 8lb 14 1/2oz, cant believe it! My belly was tiny"

8.49pm "he wouldnt come out was too big left me pushing for 2hr before they eventually decided to use vontouse, chuffin hurt. i know josh was born at 40+12 at just 6 n half lb i just don't understand!"

Congratulations hunni! and lovely name! xxx

Last edited:
Good luck Becky, hope things get moving for you soon!

x

good luck becky, i knew there were others that were due same day as me and honeyloops.

Good Luck! Hope things get moving quicker! xx

Just seen this - any news? Hope she's cuddling her lo xx

wow, another labour watch!! coming thick n fast at the minute :yay: good luck hun xx

updated now girls! He is here!

Congratulations hunni! Soooo pleased for you! xx Cant wait to see pics!

What a busy week for babies!!!! Congratulations & can't wait to hear more about the delivery & see some pics.

Sunnyb xxx

Huge congratulations Hun. 2 hours of pushing :faint: you poor love! Worth it tho :love: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back