Eating habits changed?

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
I have just eaten 3 bags of Wotsits one after the other!!!!

Earlier I ate a Bacon Butty, 2 hours later I had 2 chicken legs and then a full bag of Haribo's.. Now polished of the 3 bags of wotsits!

I am STILL hungry!!!!!

Im only a size 6... I guess that is soon going to chance LOL!

Has anybody elses eating habits changed or is it just me taking advantage of pregnancy and eating????

:blush:

Last edited:
Oh, they've changed. My nausea gets a LOT worse on an empty stomach, so I have to keep grazing all the time to try and keep it at bay.

Totally know what you mean! I woke up this morning and I felt like if I moved out of bed I would have projectile vomited, but then the chocolate cake downstairs was calling my name! Instead I had to breath it of and make that bacon butty!

What foods are you eating to keep the sickness away? I seem to able to keep anything down at the moment which is lucky in comparison to alot of the girls on here who can't stomache a single thing :)

I am never ever actually sick, so that's not a problem with me, it's just that the feeling of extreme nausea won't go away. They say crackers and ginger helps, but definitely not with me - the only thing that seems to make a bit of difference are my travel bands.

Ha ha how funny-wotsits r my fave at the minute too, and were last time I was pregnant. Tnk its the chesse craving. I could eat 5 bags!!
I've really gone off sweet stuff which is odd and mainly fancy savoury things.
Same as. U ladies,if I get too hungry at work, I tend to feel very very sick.
I'm asure it'll get worsae..boooo hooooo, but the fact that I'm feeling yucky is a good sign to me :) xx

I've found grazing helps. Luckily I've really wanted fruit like apples, melon and strawberries. However I have gone mad for Quavers.

TEAM CHEESE!!!! xxx

Haha :rofl: I'm eating cheese strings by the packet! I can't get enough of them! And cheese sandwiches.

I've ended up with a major sweet tooth which is strange because I've always preferred savoury over sweet and now all I want is sweet stuff.

Last edited:
Team cheese all the way! I have it every day, Red Leicester or feta with Kalamata olives. I've gone Greek!

Hey girls...my apetite is throught the roof!You have really put me in the mood for wotsits!I've got a pal who is a health visitor and she said my apetite will settle down after the first 3 months.I'm away to buy some cheesy wotsits.....

I'm constantly eating. Cheesy doritos are my face at mo. But can imagine wotsits would be equally as satisfying! :)

there was a thread in here about a month ago about wotsits!! strange isn't it, i couldn't stop eating them in tri 1 and i picked up some m&s ones this evening!! xx

I'm really craving wotsits now! Mmmm wotsits :p lol

Sat here in bed at 12.30 eating bloody wotsits again!!!!

Team cheese all the way!!!!

Nom Nom!

I need to stop eating junk and pick something a tad better for me!

Something I've noticed, I get really overexcited by some foods. Bought a pack of apples which smelled so good I barely got out of the store before ripping them open. Also I was so impressed with this strawberry I facebooked a photo of it. Here it is.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309058056.277687.jpg

My god that strawberry looks big and juicy lol!!!!!!

I could eat loads of them right now!

Love fruit !

X

my eating habbits change all the time what i was eating to help the sickness now makes me sick! altho must say cheese sandwiches are the one thing i can usually keep down lol

this is so funny cos i went shopping last night and guess what i bought to 'graze' on....weight watchers cheesy puffs.....ie like wotsits!!!!! ha ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back