Moan about men thread

xSuzx

Reaction score
I've noticed theres been a few of us going grrrr about our men recently so I've decided to start our very own thread dedicated to moaning about them.

My turn today
I keep a bread mix in my cupboard for when I run out of normal bread, and today I saw we hadn't enough bread for sandwichs for mine and lily's lunch so just got sorted and went to get my mix.

It wasn't there, phone Hubby and he said HE'D CHUCKED IT!! I asked why he didn't tell me.
Hubby "it was out of date so you couldn't have used it anyway" (he sorts the cupboards on sorts the OOD stuff out)
I then said "yes but if you'd told me I could have bought another to replace it"
Hubby sacastically "Oh right it's my fault AGAIN"
Me "Yes if you don't tell me when you chuck something I gonna use away"

Why don't men understand if they chuck something away and you don't have no more to tell you reguardless of wether its in date or not!!! :roll:

So now I have no bread and the only local shop is a garage that hardly ever has any in, and I'm still feeling ill so not going out lucky I have some stuff in the freezer we can eat.

Whos next? come on you know you want to, you'll feel better for letting it out. :)
xSuzx

ill have a moan too since the thread is soley for the purpose! nice one suz :D

After watching me feed ,dress and wash 4 children in the morning AND dress myself does my husband turn to me after leisurly walking downstairs from his shower ( :x ) and ask if i have done his snap???!!!!

i swear ill SNAP his head off one morning :x :x :x :x :x :x

men are only good for one thing, if they get it fooking right
bf.gif

:roll:
men are shite, except my dad hes brill :cheer:

i agree mel. But luckliy mines good in the sac so i keep hold of him. Hes also handy round the house doing plumbing and electrical things so i keep him for that too. Should he ever falter in those things i will ditch him and go for a younger model.

why cant they put dirty clothes IN the laundry bin, instead of just lying it on top of it!

mines an electrician so hes good at that stuff, but what pees me off is that he can never be arsed to do owt, his excuse is 'i work all day' i just say well i look after a baby all day and work at night, soon starts a debate :wall: lazy ass muther funker

SarahH said:
why cant they put dirty clothes IN the laundry bin, instead of just lying it on top of it!

omg YEAH!!!!

:x :x :x :x :x :x

SarahH said:

I'm lucky if my DH actually puts his clothes within 5 feet of the laundry bin. Usually they get dumped on the floor by the bed :x

and why cant they change the toilet roll in the holder instead of just taking a new roll out and leaving it sitting at the side!!

Grrr!! :roll:

is it just mine who leaves little black hairs around the sink after a shave??? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

SarahH said:
and why cant they change the toilet roll in the holder instead of just taking a new roll out and leaving it sitting at the side!!

Grrr!! :roll:

Tell me about it :roll:

budge said:
is it just mine who leaves little black hairs around the sink after a shave??? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Thankfully B doesnt do that!! But he never puts the lid back on the toothpaste and then also squeezes it in the middle instead of the end!!

putting dirty dishes in the sink or on the work surface, expecting them to make their own way into the dishwasher (which they always do, funnily enough) :x :x

no mine leaves little black hairs round the sink as well and he never puts his washing in the basket just leaves it dumped near the bed :evil:

SarahH said:
budge said:

Thankfully B doesnt do that!! But he never puts the lid back on the toothpaste and then also squeezes it in the middle instead of the end!!
oopps i gotta say i do that, the toothpaste thing not the hairs :rotfl: Guess im never getting invited to sarahs house then :lol:

ok girls im going to really tell you my pet hate!!!

when hubby takes a shower in the evening and the kids are sleeping he takes delight in coming right up to me in my face if possible and opening his towel and shaking his doo dar day at me!!! :puke: its vile the way his balls slap on his thighs :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Mel&Hope said:
SarahH said:
budge said:

oopps i gotta say i do that, the toothpaste thing not the hairs :rotfl: Guess im never getting invited to sarahs house then :lol:

Noooooooo!!!!! I hate that!!! It REALLY annoys me!! If you dont put the lid on it goes all crusty and yuky as the spouty bit :puke:

budge said:
ok girls im going to really tell you my pet hate!!!

when hubby takes a shower in the evening and the kids are sleeping he takes delight in coming right up to me in my face if possible and opening his towel and shaking his doo dar day at me!!! :puke: its vile the way his balls slap on his thighs :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Thanks Budge!! I laughed that much I nearly had coffee coming out my nose!!

never wipes the worktops after doing something, never hangs towels up but puts them on top of the washing basket with his clothes - so makes loads of washing, leaves jackets etc in the kitchen over backs of chairs, leaves his mobile charger plugged in and trailing on the floor, does his funny talking to himself in the morning, controls the tv so we never get to watch something we want if he doesn't want to (thank god for catch up tv) basically he breaths and it annoys me some days.. :evil:

good job I love him :D

You've all just reminded me of something else.

Hubby takes his t-shirt off at night in the liveing room and just leaves it there.

So every morning I have to pic up the kids PJ's and his t-shirt, is it clean or dirty I don't know.

It really bugs me, so I just fold it up and put in on the stairs with the kids PJ's and 8 times out of 10 it stays there for a few days till I'm sure he doesn't want to wear it again before I wash it. :evil:

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back