Moan about men thread

always leaves huge skid marks in the toilet :puke:

never turns the hot bath tap off properly so it drips (never when i do it tho) and now there is a stain in the enamel on the bath

i defrosted a large ready made mousaka one day as i was rushing around all day. I mentioned i wasnt gonna be in until late that eve so he should bake it and save me half. he baked it, served the whole thing out for himself, took 2 bites and binned the whole thing. i nearly cried when i got back, i was like 'but that was meant to be my tea...'. I will give him credit tho, he made me spaghetti on toast to make up for it lol

I'd love to see what moans about women men actually have!!

every item of clothing he leaves on the floor i just put back in his wardrobe, whether its clean or dirty, if he doesnt want to wear dirty clothes he knows where they go :lol:

Nicola said:

that I never put my straighteners away, I always leave things on the bed, my knitting/sewing is always laying around and I moan about him too much probably :wink:

Nicola said:

there job is to make us moan in bed not moan about us

libs said:
SarahH said:
and why cant they change the toilet roll in the holder instead of just taking a new roll out and leaving it sitting at the side!!

Grrr!! :roll:

Tell me about it :roll:

I dont think they know how to use the toilet roll holder. I've often asked my OH why he does this and he can;t explain it he just says he never thinks of it. Which is man-talk for I'm not gonna admit I can;t use it.

xSuzx said:
Hubby "it was out of date so you couldn't have used it anyway" (he sorts the cupboards on sorts the OOD stuff out)
I then said "yes but if you'd told me I could have bought another to replace it"
xSuzx

I go into town most days as we live 5 minutes walk away. I always say, do we need anything, would you like anything.. and he always says no.

Then I'll go to wash up and there's no washing up liquid, or have a shower and notice his shower gel bottle is in the bin empty... so I ask him, I notice we need washing up liquid? And you have no shower gel left? And he's like yeah we ran out.

And he didn't tell me because..? He always does it and it's so annoying lol :wall:

i have successfully trained 3 children 12,10 and 4 to sort their washing into darks/lights ( within days) but dh still cant manage this obviously mammoth task :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back