Back to the boy's drawing board...

I like Harrison best. I do like Grayson but sounds american and reminds me of someone on a programme (Drop Dead Diva).

We found boys names far easier to agree on and liked Harvey, Austin, Blake, Miles and Mason x

Dont suppose you want to say what your surname is? Sometimes its nice hearing how names go with surnames :)

Yeah most things will go with Smith so your ok there :)

I like Greyson/Grayson too. I think someone on here called their LO that the other year...Greyson Ridley if I remember rightly. Very cool sounding! You can really get away with a more unique name with Smith as your surname. My surname is Thomas which is really crap! Hardly anything goes with it!

Greyson Ridley sounds nice. Middle names will be a whole other ball game!

I love Harrison! Bronson just makes me think of Charles Bronson and reef makes me think of a reefer....sorr :s but Harrison I love and could be harry for short x

I like Greyson/Grayson too. I think someone on here called their LO that the other year...Greyson Ridley if I remember rightly. Very cool sounding! You can really get away with a more unique name with Smith as your surname. My surname is Thomas which is really crap! Hardly anything goes with it!

That would be me :D And thank you!

Yes, we went for Greyson with an "e" - just to make it more English really! :) I am of course biased towards that name.

I also really love Clayton!!

Ah, there you are Lou! Ha ha! I like Greyson with the 'e' rather than 'a' too. A lovely unique name xx

Good point about the E. Id rather an English spelling....stilk gotta convince OH! I tjink its a lot less marmite than bronson.
Shortening Harrison to Harry is the reason I said no to it...im not a fan of that name at all

For now, it would appear we have a name! :D even got OH to say hes pretty certain!

What name have you decided on? X

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

Just seen in your journal! Love your choice x

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

For now, it would appear we have a name! :D even got OH to say hes pretty certain!

I, of course, adore your choice!!! :lol:

I was only saying to the OH before that I couldn't think of another name if we have another boy - as we already have the best name lol!!

Just the struggle for a middle name now! (If we actually choose to have one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back