Back to the drawing board . . .

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Well, if any of you remember, I had my heart set on the following names:
Molly
Mila
Ava
There were a few more but can't remember. OHs was Ruby, but I said no because of my family member with the same name lol.

Anyway, we re thought, and we came up with:
Ava
Sofia
Elise

We both ACTUALLY agree on these.

Now-how to fit a middle name. Not planning on naming her after anyone, so please if you could suggest for all 3 of the new ones, I'd be so very grateful :D x

what about Rose or Mae - these were middle names i liked!!

What about Marie? x

I've always liked rose as a middle name!I like it when rose is double barrelled with the first name!
But I do quite like the name ava-mae - but I know someone with an ava so would never have it myself!x

i like

Ava Leigh
Sofia Rose , Sofia Ella
Elise Marie? xx

Yeah Elise Marie goes nicely, I was struggling to see anything going with it lol. Thanks for your fab ideas! I will prob use them, we have decided not to name her until she's born so we can see what she looks like first! X

Oooh lovely pretty girly names Lexi

I really like Sophia Elise ..

What is the surname your using?

Last edited:
His surname jen which is Finlayson-Green. It's extremely long! Trying to teach her to spell that is going to be fun! Absolutely love the suggestion by the way :) x

i think my fave is sofia elise too and goes with surname! :D it defo 'rolls' lol xx

I like Sophia Elise too - both were in our top 3 names before we finally settled on Ella Sophia.

I would have had Sophia for my next daughter but as we only plan to have 2 the next could be a boy and I didn't want to not use it so she got both of our favourite names! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back