Back to the boy's drawing board...

Pippa1703

Reaction score
I still really like Bronson but OH isn't as keen anymore.
We went througn a LONG list together and we both came up with this list:

-Bronson (my fave)
-Reef
-Clayton
-Landon
-Tyler
(i like those ones..i let him add these next ones to be nice-but NO!))
-Harrison
-Mack
-Lonnie

It's soooo hard!!!:wall2:

I love Bronson, Reef and Tyler - for some reason Clayton makes me think of Dallas!!!!

Your OH's choices aren't as bad as mine. My OH is gunning for Loic (pronounced Lowick) for a boy WTF!!!! No idea where he came up with that one!

Xx

I think Tyler is perhaps a bit more common but i do like it. Oh likes all names that end in 'ny' (benny, lenny, etc)
I'm trying to push Bronson but saying he could be Bron for short, or Bronny ;)

I like Tyler and Harrison! Bronson is really cute too!

When I say Landan I just sound like I'm trying to say London in a cockney accent lol!

Xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

He really likes Mack, i'm not too bothered. I see what you mean about Landon. I hear it too now!

I Love the name Bronson, it is unusual but not too far out there iykwim? Shortening the name to bronny is a good comprimise. And bronny does sound cute! I would persevere and see of oh comes round. But if not I also really like Harrison, which could also be shortened to Harry if oh would prefer?

that's just it, I don't like Harry...in my head, Harry is a posh ginger kid. Nothing wrong with that, but i'm not having a posh ginger kid! lol

that's just it, I don't like Harry...in my head, Harry is a posh ginger kid. Nothing wrong with that, but i'm not having a posh ginger kid! lol

im with u on this one i reli like the name harrison but reli dont like harry xx

I still love Bronson with Bron or Bronny for short.
Not sure if I suggested this to you before, but how about Brenton? Brent or Bren for short.
I agree that Harrison is a bit too popular now if you're looking for something unique xx

I still love Bronson with Bron or Bronny for short.
Not sure if I suggested this to you before, but how about Brenton? Brent or Bren for short.
I agree that Harrison is a bit too popular now if you're looking for something unique xx

I like brenton, ill see if I can get it on the list. OH might say it sounds a bit American though

Landon and Clayton are very popular in North America so Brenton is no more American sounding.

I like them all apart from Reef and Mack. I think Landon is my fave but I say it with a Canadian accent so I don't hear the cockney thing lol Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

I think Mack sounds too American, and if I say Landon it sounds like i'm taking the piss out of London, however I only like one name and thats Brenton xx

Just throwing Grayson into the pot. We both really like it and the meaning makes it perfect "son of the grey haired!" OH always gets called a silver fox, hes been nearly white haired since his late twenties!

If you like some of the American sounding names, what about Dexter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back