Really shocked

chels21

Reaction score
Hi every1, got some really stocking news. After m/c in early feb i was unsure about TTC again but we decided to and after feeling really ill for a couple of days went to doctors and they wanted to do urine test as doctor thought i was pregnant. Well i got my results back this morning and doctor was right i am pregnant. Am really worried as its way to soon after m/c and worried ill have another one. Am so shocked as it took me a year and half of TTC last time and this time was really quick. Must stop worrying omg just realised am pregnant. Still hasnt hit me yet. xxxx

Congratulations Hun! Try to relax and stop worrying!!! Xxx

Oh my god!!!!!! Huge congratulations chels!! They do say you ate more fertile right after mc. Great news Hun, wishing you an extra sticky bean xxx

Thanks ever1. Am just scared as i a friend told me your more at risk to m/c again if get caught pregnant quickly after does any1 know if that is true? I thought it would take months to get pregnant again i think thats why i tried so soon but guess i was wrong. xxx

Big congratulations Chels, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy hun!!

xx

Congrats hun, fingers crossed for a super sticky bean for you!!!!

Thanks every1 really nervous about joining tri 1 again. xxx

Congratulations hunny, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months.

Some people say you are at more risk but i know plenty of people that have fell pregnant straight away and they have there little one in their arms. Wishing you sticky bean dust hunny :dust::dust::dust: x x

Congratulations!
Yes, you are more fertile after a miscarriage so that's the case with you :)
Ignore your friend, I think you should just be positive and hope for the best.
"Hope is a powerful thing!"
Good luck and I wish you all the best.
xxx

Last edited:
Be positive hun! I got pregnant 4 weeks after a MC and am now 34 weeks, you are more fertile after a mc, and its an old wifes tale that you got more chance of another mc

Thanks every1. Am a it paranoid that i did something wrong last time but i know that it doesnt matter what you do it happens anyway. missmc am sorry that you have had 3 m/c must be horrible going through it 3 times. I wish u luck on TTC and hopefully next time round everything will go well for you. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back