Give me a B, give me an F, give me a P!

OMG - I feel all emotional now - all your lovely messages!

Thank you sooo much everyone!

So happy to be sharing it all with you lot!

Lucyx

:lol: :lol: :lol: that emotional thing never leaves...ha ha sniff sniff....

congrats hun im so pleased for you nobody deserves it more you have waited so long :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations babes, well done and good luck for next 9 months!

LucyBee!!! Can't believe what a small world it is! CONGRATS honey :dance: , JM & I are over the moon for the both of you, can't wait to see y'all. I'm stuck for words, just sitting here smiling and feeling so happy for you :lol: .

CONGRATULATIONS!
1055.gif

:dance: :dance: CONGRATULATIONS :dance: :dance:

Lucybee... I am so very, very happy for you and your OH! You really deserve it.... I hope it was the Brad Pitt poster on the ceiling that did the trick!! :lol: :lol:
I pray that you will have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy.
Well done!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Much love
Emilia xx

OMG Lucy that is just the best news. Am so pleased for you hun xxxxx

Clap-Hands.gif

Congratulations on your wonderful news. :D :D I never post much (do read tho!) but wanted to add my congrats as i got my bfp a similar time to you last year (had my baby boy in feb) and remember your sad post when you mc. Since then ive hoped you would get your bfp again and now you have and im so pleased for you. Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months to u!.x :D

Congratulations!! Enjoy your pregnancy chicky, wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months xx

Thank you, thank you, thank you lovely ladies!
Your messages have warmed my cockles!
Lucy xxxx

I AM SOOOO PLEASED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Lucy!

Just read this thread - not been on for a few days- cant tell you how pleased I was to hear about your news! I remember you helping me when I had that spotting in early pregancy and how much you put my mind at rest.

Such great news! (I'm sitting here just smiling :D) - if anyone deserves it you do! its great to see you back here (you were missed) and that smiling avatar.

Remember that we are all here for you - just PM me if you want any help or advice :)

So pleased.....x

L x

Congratulations!!!!! :dance:

Here's to a healthy & enjoyable 9 months!

~~~~~~~BABY GLUE~~~~~~~~

Tam x

Oh Luce.

Sent you a PM.....so happy to see you back mate......

:dance:

Big kisses and luck for you honey

Sass
xxxx

congratulations hope all goes well. well done and enjoy it. :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

Congratulations!!! I am really pleased for you. Sending you best wishes for a happy 9 months.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back